Revelation : Chapter 57

Start from the beginning

The next morning Zhan's sweet sleep was disturbed my aroma of delicious foods. Zhan rubbed his eyes before opening them. Zhan's eyes widened at the sight welcoming him.

"Woah! Mingjue is this all for me!?" Zhan asked pointing himself

"Mn." Mingjue nodded with a smile. "Now fresh up quickly and eat it. I have to wake up Yu Bin too. He is such a sleepy head since high school." Mingjue shook his head and left the room.

After having his breakfast, Zhan went downstairs. He was astonished at Mingjue's power. The black-dressed men were standing at every place, bowed to Zhan.

"Xiao Zhan, come here." Mingjue smiled.

"Yes." Zhan smiled and joined Yu Bin and Mingjue.

"So, what made you come to Russia instead of just calling me to Beijing?" Mingjue asked.

"It's a long story Mingjue." Yu Bin said.

"Explain in short." Mingjue looked at Yu Bin.

Yu Bin looked at Zhan and the latter nodded. Taking the permission as yes, Yu Bin explained each and every single detail starting from Zhan's football match to Xuan Lu's accident.

"Those Wens dared to do that!?" Mingjue growled as he looked at Zhan.

"Correction," Zhan said drinking his soy milk. "Zan Jin dared to do that."

"Are you sure Xiao Zhan? I mean I know Yibo didn't do it, but we don't have evidence that Zan Jin did it

"Are you sure Xiao Zhan? I mean I know Yibo didn't do it, but we don't have evidence that Zan Jin did it. We, police don't trust anything other than evidence." Yu Bin said.

"Who said I don't have evidence?" Zhan's lips curved into an evil smile as he looked at Yu Bin. "Here it is." Zhan handed his phone to Yu Bin.

Yu Bin played the audio clip. No sooner the audio clip ended than Yu Bin's jaws dropped to the ground while Mingjue's eyes popped out.

"Zhan...this...this audio clip..." Yu Bin shuttered.

"Perfect evidence, right?" Zhan smirked and took the phone from Yu Bin's hand. "Zan Jin confessed his crime the day when I asked Yibo to leave Hao Xuan's apartment. He thought that I was sleeping so he confessed. Luckily I guessed his move and already opened the audio recorder."

"Zhan, why didn't you join the police force?" Mingjue gaped at Zhan's strategy.

"Just like you didn't join the police, instead you became the most deadly mafia boss." Zhan chuckled as he arched his brow at Mingjue.

"You want me to kill that bastard Zan Jin?" Mingjue looked at Zhan, asking for permission.

"No," Zhan replied coldly. "I want you to find all his connections with mafia around the world. I know, no one is as powerful as you, so I am asking for your help."

"Zhan, why don't you submit this evidence to the police? We will take action." Yu Bin said while his hands clenched into fists.

"Yu Bin, even if the police will take the action, I cannot trust Zan Jin. He is Meng Yao, the founder of Mengs, yet we cannot find the evidences against it." Zhan looked at Mingjue. "Zan Jin is the most shrewd person I have ever met. So you need to be careful so that he shouldn't develop any doubt. He is in London, right now."

"Xiao Zhan, you have my word. I will definitely end Zan Jin." Mingjue gritted his teeth.

"No Mingjue. You cannot kill him yet." Zhan smirked. "He needs to suffer. He made Yibo cry. How did he think that I will let go of him easily? I will make Zan Jin suffer for each and every drop of tear that Yibo had shed." Zhan's words sounded so cold that it even send shivers down Mingjue's spine. "But right now, I need to know every single detail about Zan Jin's association with mafia."

"Zhan, rest assured. You will receive the information within 3- 4 days." Mingjue said with a determined tone.

"Zhan, are you really going to get engaged to Zan Jin?" Yu Bin asked.

"The engagement party will occur for sure after 3 weeks and I will be with Zan Jin at that party," Zhan replied in a dead-serious tone.

_______________________________

I have a few words to say.

In the last chapter, I wrote that ZAN JIN HAD TO GO TO LONDON, note it LONDON! But Zhan boarded a flight that will go to MOSCOW, THE CAPITAL OF RUSSIA. This was a major hint that Zhan already had a plan in his mind and you guys missed it.

But my sweet readers were so much absorbed in Yibo's pain that you guys skipped the places. I am trying to give hints to you through minute changes and minute information. In every update, I am leaving a few gaps and points through a twist of words which will together form a huge revelation in later chapters.

Only a few of my readers are noticing the minute info. *pouts* I am just giving you hints.

I don't like to give huge spoilers as I am afraid that it will end the enthusiasm and I interest in upcoming twists or it will make my readers stop reading the story. So I do give minute hints in the story. Sorry if I am terribly bad in giving hints. Hehe😅😅😅

Actually, I am too afraid that if I give too much information, you guys may stop reading. I don't want to lose my cute readers and their heartwarming compliments. Yea, I am a bit selfish regarding my lovely readers.

I love you all❤❤❤❤