Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56

Start from the beginning

He went downstairs and took his bike and drive to Xuan Lu apartment. As Zhan knocked on the door, Xuan Lu opened it in one go.

"ZhanZhan!" Xuan Lu exclaimed as she hugged him. "You are back. Come inside first."

Zhan smiled as he stepped inside. Ziyi, Hao Xuan, and Ziyi were there in the drawing-room.

"Zhan! You are back?" Ziyi hugged him. "How are you? I haven't seen you for 2 weeks."

"How are you, buddy?" Hao Xuan patted Zhan.

"I am fine. I came here to tell you something." Zhan smiled.

"You can tell it later. First, have a seat." Xuan Lu smiled. "Let me make something for you."

"Shijie, I need to tell this first." Zhan looked at his sister.

"It can wait, my small brother." Xuan Lu ruffled Zhan's hair.

"Shijie, I am going to get married," Zhan said without any hesitation.

"What!!?" Hao Xuan, Jiyang and Ziyi gasped.

"Did you already make up with Yibo?" Jiyang's eyes sparkled.

"That's my Zhan." Hao Xuan smiled

"Oh, man! I never imagined that Yibo's marriage will be so soon." Ziyi smiled.

"Uh..." Zhan bit his lower lip. "I am going to marry Zan Jin."

"What?" Xuan Lu's jaws slacked. "Are you crazy or what?"

"I know what I am saying," Zhan said in a cold voice.

"Have you lost it or what Zhan?" Ziyi shouted. "How can you marry that jerk Zan Jin!?"

"I can make my own decisions Meng Ziyi." Zhan glared at Ziyi.

"This...this is not accepted, Xiao Zhan." Jiyang's voice trembled.

"I came here to inform you about this marriage, not to ask permission," Zhan said harshly. "I will be engaged to Zan Jin after 3 weeks."

"I don't allow it, Xiao Zhan!" Xuan Lu snarled as she sent daggers through her stare.

"I don't care shijie." Zhan looked at her sharply. "I will marry Zan Jin no matter what. If you don't allow this, I will leave the house."

"Zhan!" Xuan Lu's strong palm fell directly on Zhan's cheek with a great force. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Thank you shijie for slap." Zhan chuckled bitterly while his fingers touched his burning cheek that got slapped a few seconds ago. "I am leaving for London with Zan Jin tomorrow and will return to Beijing after 3 weeks."

"Zhan..." Hao Xuan spoke. "Why are doing this?"

Zhan looked at Hao Xuan for once and then left the house. All of them left puzzled at Zhan's unusual behavior yet they remained silent.

Meanwhile, Jiyang told everything about the news of Zhan's relationship with Zan Jin. Yibo couldn't believe his ears. He decided to meet Zhan directly. The next day, Zhan's flight to London was at 4 pm. Yibo reached the airport at around 2:30 pm and waited for Zhan's arrival. It was around 3:30 pm when his eyes got a glimpse of the person for whom he was searching desperately.

 It was around 3:30 pm when his eyes got a glimpse of the person for whom he was searching desperately

"Xiao Zhan." Yibo ran to Zhan who was holding a luggage bag in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Zhan asked coldly, avoiding Yibo's gaze.

"Zhan, is it true that you are young to get engaged to Zan Jin after 3 weeks?" Yibo asked, looking into Zhan's eyes.

"Yes," Zhan said without any expressions. "I am going to Paris now to spend some time alone with my Zan Jin."

"Your Zan Jin?" Yibo's voice quivered.

"Yes." Zhan looked at Yibo. "I hope you understand that your relationship with me as boyfriend has come to an end. So please go now."

"But Zhan, where is Zan Jin?" Yibo crossed his arms across his chest. "You said that you are going to spend time with Zan Jin, right? So where is he?"

"Wang Yibo, you got the right point," Zhan smirked. "He just left to London just in the last flight. He doesn't know that I am going to London. I am going to give him the surprise."

"Zhan..." Yibo looked at Zhan while tears swelled in his eyes.

"I have to go now." Saying so Zhan left Yibo and proceeded towards his flight.

"Why Zhan? Cannot you just wait for few more days?" Yibo uttered while tears rolled off his eyes. "Why cannot you wait for me?"

°°°°°°°°°

Zhan boarded into the flight and took his seat beside Yu Bin.

"So, Yibo came?" Yu Bin asked.

"Mn." Zhan nodded.

"He is suffering too much, Zhan." Yu Bin asked, feeling sorry for Yibo.

"I know," Zhan replied emotionlessly. "Bowen is staying in Beijing right?"

"Yes." Yu Bin replied.

"Good." Zhan nodded. "Tell him that I want updates about each and every single information about business in Beijing." Zhan looked at Yu Bin.

"I already told him." Yu Bin replied.

"Mn." Zhan nodded. "Did you already take care of everything in Moscow?"

"Yes." Yu Bin replied checking some documents. "I have informed that you are reaching Moscow after 8 hours. They will take the necessary arrangements."

"Great!" Zhan's lips curved upwards forming a half-moon smile. "Russia, I am coming."

_____________________________

1. I have left some hints in this chapter. Phew~ *wipes sweat*
Things will become more clear in the next update. I hope it didn't disappoint you.

 I hope it didn't disappoint you