BEN vs. Zalgo

-Zalgo's pov-

My beloved (y/n)  was sitting beside me... We were holding hands also. When I hear something slam into the door... Either Dark link is mad and forgot to open the door... Or someone else is here. Then the doors swing open hitting the wall making (y/n) jump a little. It was ben.... He walked in all heroic like, so I said come to be the hero me and (y/n)  chuckled at my awesome comeback. Ben just growls.... I think he challenging me. I stand up and pull my flaming sword. I could see he was a little nervous but he wasn't going down without a fight. I swung my sword toward him bit he did a backflip and dodged it. Then swung his sword and cut my side. This kid ain't playing around.... Does he really want to go through this much just to save some girl!?! I cut his arm and he cut my leg... Things went on for awhile until we where both just a big  pile of blood and bruises. He is stronger than he looks I'll give him that... but I had to finish this soon. (y/n)'s spell is starting to weaken the more I get hurt the weaker the spell is on her. I made a circle of fire go around BEN but he just glitched out of it. Then I made my tendrils wrap around his arms and legs and help him up off the ground in front of me. I got my sword ready it was flaming a  blueish red color now. And I stabbed BEN in the chest. I stabbed him so far it came out his back... I must have used to much magic because next thing I know (y/n) is by his side crying and whimpering. I walked to my throne and sat down, then said "come my queen sit beside your king" she just looked at me and said in low creepy voice  "I will never be your queen"  then a light flashed and they were gone...

-(y/n)'s pov-

You gathered as much magic as you could to teleport ben and you back to the slender mansion. Luckily you telported right in front of masky and Toby. Since you used AL that magic to telliport all you could say was... "help... BEN.... Now...."  then you started getting dizzy and passed out. Good thing zalgo taught you teliportation when you were being hypnotized....

***hope you liked this chapter :-)  ***