You know where to find me

-3 minutes later-

"Miss, I can stop the cart if you wanna take pictures..." asked Nicole noticing Waverly struggling to capture the landscape with the speed.

"Oh, no don't worry, Wynonna hasn't rested because of the flight, and it's my fault if she did. So, the sooner we get there, the better she'll feel..." answered Waverly with a smile.

"With all due respect, your sister is deeply asleep at the moment, you've got a good five minutes..." added Nicole, feeling out of nowhere the need to make Waverly feel considered.

"Who told you that she was my sister?" asked Waverly surprised, in a sharper tone than she would have liked.

"Oh sorry, your friends were just talking about you in the lobby and I thought...never mind, I didn't mean to cross a line."

"Oh...Really?... What did they say?" asked Waverly, genuinely curious.

"Hm, nothing important, just, yeah, the...basics...about the camp..." mumbled Nicole instinctively trying to protect her.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that?" asked Waverly with a kind smile.

"...Yup, unfortunately, sorry." Nicole felt bad, thinking that she may have ruined her little chances with her.

"It's okay, I trust that If they had planned to kill me, you would've been honest. So...fair enough, I'll live without knowing..." Waverly let out a deep sigh and turned, surprised to meet Nicole looking back at her and asked with a lowkey sad tone "...Please, can you put some music...?"

Nicole nodded and turned on the radio. The first notes of 'Killing me softly' reasoned in between them and escaped in the distance. Nicole tilted her gaze as she controlled a right turn, and her eyes instinctively landed on Waverly. Her face was turned outward, and her body was shaking. Nicole noticed that her hands had squeezed a little tighter on the edges of her seat and that she had let her hair fall into a curtain in front of her eyes for the first time. She took the glasses that she had delicately hung on her shorts and put them in front of her hazel eyes. Nicole saw a drop roll down her cheek, and couldn't help but feel an intense need to make her happy again, maybe because her smile was like no other, mostly because without being able to escape from it, she felt magnetized to this girl. After a few seconds, she took a chance and turned off the radio, luckily it was at the exact same second that they arrived and parked in front of the 38's wooden cabin.

"And...We have arrived...If you don't mind waiting for a second, Miss, I'll just take your luggage and then I'll open the door for you..."

"Okay.." answered Waverly still deeply lost in her thoughts. She waited for a second to dry off her eyes, took off her sunglasses, let out a deep breath, and walked two steps to the back of the cart to wake Wynonna up. She slowly fondled her sister's forehead and played with a couple of the strands of her hair. She bent down and gently dropped a soft kiss on Wynonna's cheek. "Hey sleepy sis', we have arrived, a soft bed is waiting for you..."

"Grmmff I want Whisky..." grumbled Wynonna hardly opening her eyes.

"I have a daisy and dandelion!" said Waverly in the happiest possible tone handing her the flowers she had just pulled out of her pocket.

"Shit, I can't be mad, you're too cute..." they both smiled, Wynonna stretched, stood up and they walk towards the door. Nicole opened it and let them enter first, she picked up the luggage and followed them to the living room.

"Hum, so, I'll be brief don't worry. We actually enter the cabin directly on the 1st floor. At your right the kitchen, we are in the living room and there's a balcony behind the curtains." Nicole put the luggage on the floor and opened the curtains letting the natural light and the magical view blind them in every way possible." On the top floor, there is the main bathroom, two bedrooms and an office facing directly at the sea. On the ground floor, you'll find an outdoor lounge, another room, a bathroom and your personal garden."