O N E

J A Y D A

Hi I'm Jayda Cheaves. I'm 17 years old and I'm 4'11 and a senior in high school. I love my life I would say it's perfect that's how good it is. I live with my mom and dad. I live in Louisiana where the best seasoned food comes from.

I just got out of school and in an hour me and Ari are going to the mall to get some last minute things to put in our suit cases. I just got back home I went and got dressed and now I'm going to do my hair. I got my hair did and of I got a frontal sew in. Then after i do my hair  I'm going to meet Ari at the mall. I wear makeup just not often only when I have like photo shoots or I'm going out somewhere fancy. I'm just gonna straighten my hair a little bit more. Then I'm gonna head out.
I had this on👇🏽

When I got in the car I called Ari and it went like this

Me: Bitch is you ready I'm like 10 mins away
Ari: Yeah I'm ready I just gotta put lotion & stuff on
Me: Ight bestie I'll text you when I'm outside
Ari: Okay
Then she hung & I pulled up to her house. We went to Mall and it was hell packed. I'm confused as to why it is because it a Thursday. I know everybody den spent they income taxes by now and it ain't the 1st so wtf. We got out the car and Ari looked so pretty.
Ari outfit👇🏽

A R I

When me and Jayda got here we trying to figure out why all these people here. Then she parked and we got out. First we going to Victoria's Secret our favorite store. We picked up shirts, bras, panties, perfumes & lotions.
After that we paid and left and went across to Bath & Body Works to get a few more things. We paid for our stuff and left. Then Jayda was like "bestie I'm hungry." So we walked to the food court & went too get sum food from Canes.

We got out food & sat down and ate. The whole time we sitting down this group of  niggas just staring at us. Me and Jayda never seen them before so they must not go to our school. Lemme tell you me and my bestie is fine asf and we thick as hell. I guess we both just got from out mommas. But me and Jayda been friends since we was in the 3rd grade we really close. Then out nowhere as we still eating all the niggas walk up to us & wasn't none of them our type or they was ugly. Me and Jayda both single we grown and still single don't make no sense.

We had boyfriends in the past but they did us bogus and stuff all they wanted to do was fuck us and leave. I lost my virginity to my First love but one day we got into argument and broke up and never spoke again. You would think Jayda not a Virgin but she is. She just thick as hell dets all. So they was like "aye can we get y'all number?" My bestie know me so me and Jayda both lied and said at the same time that "we have boyfriends." Then one of them was like oh it's like and we both like "yeah," and they all walked off. We just got finished eating all of our food. So we put it in the trash now we finna go to Forever 21 since it's right across from the food court.

J A Y D A

Me and Ari going to Forever 21 now. I found this cute lil dress & body suit so imma get both of them. Kayla found this jean jacket & crop top she liked. We both paid for our stuff now we going to Rainbow. Which is on the other side of the mall. But Ari wanna go so I guess we'll go. I didn't see nothing I wanted in there but Ari got a few things. Now we finna leave and go home. I dropped Ari off at home now I'm going to go home and take a nap then I'll pack my bag for tomorrow.

3 hours later
Ari been face timing me for the past 30 mins. Now I know I told this bitch I was going home and taking a nap. She called me to see what i was doing, she so damn nosy. But she my bestie and I love her. She looking cute and I look a hot damn mess cus I just woke up.

Our convo went like this Ari: Wyd BitchMe: Girl nun Ik I told you I was taking a nap when I got home didn't IAri: Yeah but Iann careMe: Oooo I can't stand yo big head self but you finished packing yet?Ari: Yes I'm done that's actually why I was ca...

Ari: Wyd Bitch
Me: Girl nun Ik I told you I was taking a nap when I got home didn't I
Ari: Yeah but Iann care
Me: Oooo I can't stand yo big head self but you finished packing yet?
Ari: Yes I'm done that's actually why I was calling you
Me: Oh nahh Iann done packing I been sleep since I got back home but I'm finna pack now
Ari: Ight bitch I'll see you at school tomorrow
Me: Ight bye I love you❣️
Then she hung up and I got up go finish packing my bag. I put almost all of the stuff that I bought today in my suitcase. Now I'm finna order me some food off door dash & watch movies. I been watching movies for like 2 and a half hours. My momma & pops here but I'm pretty sure they sleep. So now I go in my bathroom and turn the shower on. Then I strip out of all my clothes and put on my bonnet then I get in the shower and start soapin up.

I shaved everything my body slick asf. I just got out now I'm drying off. I went in my room to get me sum panties and a tank top to gts in. It's like 10 sum now, so I just got in my bed and I'm laying down scrolling on ig. Then I go on Wix and see that I got 14 orders to package. So I get up and put sum sweats on & go downstairs and get me a bottle of water.

Now I'm finna package these orders. After about and hour I'm done packaging all my orders. So I put them in my rolling bin & take them downstairs. Then I go in the garage and I put the whole thing in my trunk. I'll ship them off after me and Ari nail date. Now I'm back in the house and in my bed. I layed there until sleep took over my body.