Chapter seven

Tory

I woke up to the sweet scents of food wafting in. I opened my eyes immediately and inhaled. I smiled and dragged back the sheets of the queen sized bed that I was on. I frowned. I didn't remember falling asleep in bed. I shrugged and stopped myself from thinking about last night.

I was happy to see that I was fully dressed I didn't want Mr. Western to get anymore eyefuls than he had to. I glanced over at his bed and found it disheveled and empty. I sighed with relief and rolled my eyes at his untidiness. I quickly made mine and his bed. Glad for the momentary privacy I quickly ran into the shower to freshen up. I managed to dry off and put on some fresh clothes before he returned.

I strolled out of the bedroom and followed my nose. I expected to see him in the kitchen but what I saw was even better. The entire kitchen counter was lined with food. My mouth fell and instantly watered. I ran over excitedly. I grabbed mainly from the breakfast menu. I clicked on the television in the kitchen and grabbed a chair. It was the first time I felt comfortable in a long

while. I watched all the movies I had heard about in England but never got to see and I also got to know the American soap operas.

I lost track of time and by time it was 3:30 I was still at the same position. Then it finally hit me. I had yet to see Mr. Western all day. Something beside the empty bowl that once held mashed potatoes caught my eye. I grabbed it and inspected what was on it.

To, Victoria

   I made breakfast and dinner obviously. I will be at work. the house keeper won't be there until I get home so leave everything as is. Also I'll be back at around 4.

C.W.

My mouth fell open and I face palmed. I really hadn't noticed his absence. I sighed and dragged myself up. The kitchen was surrounded with crumbs and splotches of food.

"Are you just reading that letter?" a voice behind me asked.

I jumped and squealed. I turned around to see Mr. Western looking around and wrinkling his nose at the mess..

"When I said leave everything as is.... I didn't expect you to follow me exactly." he muttered.

"Funny story....." I said but trailed off as I started to grab at papertowels and dab at the splotches on the counter and table.

"I would love to hear it." he said as he dropped his suitcase on the table I was trying to clean.

I glared at him with my head down. "Well, I actually didn't notice you were gone. I just saw the note. I was watching the tele an-" I was cut off by his angry scoff.

"You really didn't notice I was gone?!!" he yelled.

I frowned and cringed at his raised tone. Its not like I had known him that long. I regarded him carefully keeping completely still.

"You didn't miss your master?" he asked menacingly.

My eyes widened and I sighed wearily. We were back on that master crap again?

"My mistake." I said softly but clearly.

He ran his hand over his black hair and released an angry breath. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to him. He brought his lips down on mine hard. His kiss was forceful and his hands roamed my body roughly. I had no time to even breath between his kisses.