it's just shoes (Brandon Kicks)

You sighed as you fixed your hair, narrowing your eyes at Brandon. "Are you kidding me?  You're really about to go 'hurt someone' over some shoes? " Brandon sucked his teeth. "It's not just any shoes, baby. They're my shoes. "

 "

You rolled your eyes

You rolled your eyes. "If the shoes are so damn important, I'll buy another pair for you, babe! " He shook his head. "Yeah, but they're the ones I bought for me. " You raised an eyebrow. "Oh so me buying you something is bad? " He nodded and began to think.

You scoffed and stood up, grabbing your bag. "Well Brandon, hopefully you find them with your friends because I'm not helping. "  He frowned and grabbed her hand, pulling you back. "Baby, please. Stay. I need you. "

You removed his hand from yours. "You need those shoes more. " You turned and walked away out the door. You heard him groan and fall on his bed before running after you. You walked out the house to yours, ignoring looks from Rico and Albert. You sighed softly and went home. Brandon frowned as you ignored his calls before going back into his house with a sigh. 

It was a good two days before Brandon showed up at your step

It was a good two days before Brandon showed up at your step. His face was covered in blood, but he added his Jordan's back in his feet. He looked at you and smiled softly. "Hey, baby. " You raised an eyebrow. "You look look like shit. " He chuckled and shook his head before growing. "I feel like it. " You raided an eyebrow. "Did you fuck that blond bitch? I heard one of Rico's hoes talk about seeing you with one. "

He shook his head. "No. I want you. You're mine and I don't wanna lose what's mine. " He went to kiss you before you put a hand on his chest. "You're all bloody. No thanks. " Rico and Alber then came behind him. "Can you fix him up? " You sighed and narrowed your eyes. "Aight, bring ya asses in. " You walked towards your medicine kit, ignoring them falling on her couch.

"Ayo, you got some snacks?" Albert chuckled softly and opened the fridge. "I was going to cook, but then y'all dumbasses showed up. " You walked to Brandon, leaning down to clean his face before he pulled you on his lap.

Rico shook his head. "Okay question. Did you fuck that blond bitch or are you just gonna lead M on with you didn't? " Brandon shook his head. "Nah.. I was going to, but then I realized I had a girl that would stay forever..Not for sex. I didn't wanna fuck anything up. We kissed but when she got on top of me, I pushed her off." You hummed and pressed the alcohol hard to his busted lip, making him hiss which Rico and Albert laughed.

"Fuck was that for, ma? " "For being stupid and kissing that bitch when you know she's probably been passed around like a blunt. " Alber shook his head. "Lil man ain't getting none from you in a while." Rico raised an eyebrow. "Wait.. You mean to tell me they're not virgins anymore? " You turned to him. "He's not and neither am I. " Brandon and Albert nodded. Rico frowned. "Y'all don't tell a nigga shit. "

You finished cleaning Brandon up and hummed, putting bandaids on his face. "There, back to semi normal. " You were about to stand before he pulled you into a kiss. "I'm sorry. " You shook your head. "You got your jordans back. " You stood and went to make red rice, macaroni n cheese and some chicken.

Albert shook his head before pushing Brandon into the kitchen. He and Rico shut the kitchen door before before playing video games. You put the red rice and macaroni into the oven before frying the chicken.

Brandon came behind you and kissed your shoulder, hugging your waist. "I'm sorry, baby. I just..i wanted to look fly for you. " You hummed and nodded. "You should've let me buy you another pair. I have the money. " He frowned and slapped. your ass gently. "Shouldn't even be working in the first place. You're young, babe. " You shook your head turning to face him. "I gotta work somehow. Or else you guys can't come here and I don't have anywhere to live. "

Brandon sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry for being a dick.. I didn't mean to make it seem like all i cared about was the shoes.. I care about you, baby.. I love you so much. You're my life. " You smiled as you pulled the chicken out, letting them dry on the paper towel before turning the stove off, pushing him against the opposite counter.

"I love you too, B. Forever and always. " He chuckled and rubbed your back, kissing you gently before you kissed back.

Albert and Rico peaked through the door. "Soo.. Is food ready? " You two sighed and pulled away. You nodded and smiled. "Let's eat! " Albert and Rico cheered while Brandon smiled before you two kissed again.

True love is like a pair of socks. You have two and they gotta match. But sometimes the ones that don't match, are the coolest.

Yeah.. That goes for the two of us.