Billie Eilish- The producer

a/n- This is a Billie imagine. It picks up at the near end of Billie's Live interview with Gayle King, as she is asked questions about the scandalous and underage secret love she had with her producer(you). During the story Billie has different flashbacks that are triggered by the questions Gayle asks. To the public and Media, the relationship between you to was one sided as they are made to believe Billie was being taken advantage of at 16 by a 20 year old. Enjoy!! Don't forget to vote and comment your reactions as you go.  Smut warning⚠️

Billie
I mentally prepared myself for the question, Gale was set to ask me next. Knowing that this question was gonna be a deep one, knowing that Gale was not gonna hold back at the first chance she got I couldn't prepare myself. While I couldn't, I knew I had too.

When I first started in the music industry, they promised me that they'd guide me, that they'd coach me and show me how to answer any question. 'We've seen it all' they said.

Every question and every controversy that has been thrown at me X, "Q", My mental health, my insecurities. Have all used help in navigating through the media, I thought I faced it all at some point.

But, this was something the industry had not prepared me for, because this was something the Music industry and the people in it had not prepared themselves for. Their temporary answer was to lie, which fucking sucks because...Well

I held my breath foreshadowing the question she about to ask me. Foreshadowing wasn't enough for when she said "Who is Y/n Y/ln to you, Billie?".

I paused pretending as if I had to think about the question. I did, but the answer I had thought about was the answer I couldn't share. I had to be honest with myself, and I had to come to the conclusion that if I wanted to continue my career and move past this, if I wanted to be the girl that wasn't pity because of a lie I had to actually lie. I had to lie my ass off, I had to lie to everyone like I lied to myself in the beginning, about not loving her. Only this time, I don't really have a choice.

Only, this time I have to convince the media, something that is easier than when I had to myself.

I looked her in her eyes with my most convincing facial expression, "Gayle, Y/n y/ln was someone who my family and I put a lot of trust in. She was one of my main music producers on 'When we all fall asleep where do we go?' and she was someone who took advantage of me".

I felt so disgusted with myself as I had just lied unfaithfully, about someone who was the complete opposite of what I had made her seem. It wasn't right and it wasn't fair.

Y/n was just so perfect. She was so perfect that it was the thing that destroyed her.

Gayle nodded her head listening intently. When I was finished explaining everything to her she paused for a second before asking "Billie, when you were around Y/n, did she ever seem insensitive, controlling, possessive, or overall psychotic in anyway? Excuse me for my bluntness".

I told her she was fine, when she wasn't. Gayle wanted a story, what she didn't want was the truth. She wanted me to lie and that exactly what I did. "Yes" I said bluntly. In actuality, Y/n wasn't like that, she was gentle with me all the time, at anytime.

flashback (June 18th 2018)
I sat in the middle of Y/n's bed with one of her oversized shirts on. Ironic right? Anyways I sat in the middle of her bed with my book in one hand as I came up with new lyrics. The day had just started but as soon as I woke up Y/n offered to make me anything I wanted for breakfast. Naturally I asked her to make Burritos and at first it took some convincing but she agreed. As I waited  patiently for her to comeback, but brainstorming new lyric, my phone buzzed.