1

Journey pov.
I walk in to school with Jake. He has always told me to stay away from Sam and his gang. I try to. But I'm the quiet and nice one. He meet up with his best friend Quil. I have two best friends but seth is close with Jake. Leah is one of the only girls I can stand. She is nice to me but not to others. She dated Sam until he dump her. She hates him and told me to keep my distance. I do most of the time. I'm actually going to graduate school with them because I'm that smart. Jake is gonna to next year. So it's lunch and I went to sit down beside seth when some one jump in front of me. It's Jared. One in the gang. I don't want to but I look up at him. He said." Damn your very pretty." I blush. He said" one know my friend over there wants to meet you." I look up to see Brown eyes staring at my blue eyes. I cut contact with him to see its Sam. The gang leader. I look to see if I see Jake or Leah but I don't. I walk to Sam and said" may I." He nods. I sit down across from him. I said" your Sam ain't you." He said" The one and only. Now I do believe you live with Jacob black but not any kin." I nod. I said" yeah I'm Journey. It's nice to meet you but I have to go. Leah is taking me home. Then we're going to the beach." He said" sounds like fun be careful with the wolves out there." I nod and went to see seth walk in. he hugs me then we got in leah car.

Sam pov.
My imprint is best friends with my ex. Paul said" so you and Jacob's little sister." I look at him then I said" yeah I will have her." The two just laughs. I will have my mate.