Chapter 9: And here. We. Go

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Come on my friend, who dares wins as the say. Who knows what we will find there."

Angel looks at him and his reassuring smile. He sighs.

A: "Okay yeah fine. If this is the only option than we go there i guess."

Vaggie continues,

V: "This is the first half of the plan. We talk about the second half after we return to the safe house alright?"

Alastor speaks up,

AL: "One question my dear."

V: "Yes Al?"

He points to a crossing on the map,

AL: "Would you like that we split up at that part of our way? Or should we all stay together?"

(Y/N): "Good question. We could find more stuff if we split up. But, it would be difficult to helping eachother out if it comes to combat, we would be more vulnerable that way."

V: "Well..."

She looks at (Y/N). She doesn't want to make herself a fool infront of her friends. This is a good question. Taking the chances to find more loot or stay together for the worst case scenario.

V: "What would you do (Y/N)?"

Now he has everyones attention. What would the creator do?
But for him the answer is clear.

(Y/N): "Well we should stick together of course. We could always find more stuff later on but safety is my biggest concern. I know you guys can handle tough situations, but i don't want that something happens to you while we are out there."

He knows what they can do, he knows what powers they have and what flaws. But if it comes to that kind of situations, he would always chose the safest options for his friends. The others knew that of course, its really good to see that he is concerned about their safety.

V: "Then its settled. We will stick together on this hunt alright? It may takes longer to find the parts we need but it is way safer this way. Guys, get your stuff we leave in a few minutes."

Everyone nods and stands up. Husk grabs a big pipe wrench under the counter and places it on his shoulder, Niffty grabs her sewing needles, Vaggie gets her Spear and places it on her shoulder, Charlie already got her Trident from her room upstairs and Alastor simply summond his Scythe into his hand and then places it on his back. (Y/N) also takes his weapon, he looks at the blade of his Axe and sees his reflection again. He is ready, ready to conquer this abyss with his friends.
They are gathering around the main entrance of the safe house, Vaggie nods to Angel and he nods back. He opens the door.
And with that our Story truly begins.

Angel closes the door again and makes sure that the fake wall fits infront of the entrance. They start to walk. The hallway is surprisingly clean, except a few ink stains here and there. But this is maybe the most clean hallway (Y/N) has seen so far down here. He and Vaggie shape the head of the group. He knows that Vaggie is the leader of the group and normaly she would always walk infront of everybody, but not now. She tries to stay close to (Y/N). At first he thought she is kinda protective but after a minute he sees that she glances at him a few times and then quickly looks away if he would look at her. But that is not the only thing he realised, back at the safe house, was she blushing a bit after he entered the lobby? And that is not the only thing. He saw that Alastor and Charlie spend a lot of time together back at the safe house. He didn't say anything about that of course. Why would he? After a minute of walking they reached a elevator and Husk pressed the button. The doors opened and they walked in. Husk closes the doors again and Vaggie pressed the button for the upper levels.