Ram disconnects the call after talking to shekhar:what was that?why were you both poking your nose..
Gautham:no we tried to help you..kyu adi
Adi smiles:haan.

Raman:arey yaar woh sab chodo koi Dulhe Raja ko tho pakdo.
Raman grabs Arjun who was reading book.
Arjun:bhaiyya why me?
Gautham:how come you stay like this?
Preethi:Arjun.. that's not good always books.everyone is enjoying no!
Arjun pouts.

They all goes and finds Sanskar talking with Staffs.
Adi and gautham suddenly lift him in their shoulder which Sanskar didn't expected.
Sanskar shouts:guys what is this?
Laksh to staff:all listen..tomorrow will be your boss's roka ceremony.

His staff's: congratulations sir.
Sanskar orders:get me down...
But they doesn't.
Sanskar:Adi bhaai what if people notice you like this for god sake you are District commissioner and Gautham bro when did you become like this you had no time away from your sketch what will people say..

Pankhuri:they will say this artist has lost his nuts.
Everyone laughs.
Gautham:hehehe..very funny!
Adi:you don't worry about us.you might get wrinkles on your face Ragini might not like it.
Sanskar face-palms.as they take him out still like that.

Sanskar:for how long you guys will hang me like this?
Adi:you are going to hang only by your this decision.
Pankhudi:what do you mean?
Raman: it's the truth..
Ishita:really?
She forwards her steps to him
Raman:Sanskar you will lose your freedom.and will be ruled by kaali ma!
And the next moment he was in swimming pool.as ishita pushed him.
Gautham:how about surprising the goon...
Sanskar:noo.
All:yeah!!!
And they put him in the swimming pool.
Raman:my partner.
He hugs sanskar mischievously:uncle don't...
Raman:uncle?and me.
Ishita:sahi kaha..all childrens..
All:yes miss.
Ishita:from now on you will call him uncle..
Raman:dare if anyone call me uncle i will kill you one by one.
All youngsters whines:maasi/bua...
Ishita:i will also see how he will kill my childrens before that i will only kill him.
All:yay...
And tease him:uncle uncle uncle uncle.
Raman makes faces:yeah yeah..oye i can case on you for pushing a ceo in pool.
Ishita:oh really..then mera adi mujhe bachayega...
Adi holds her hand:i will definitely maasi.
And he push her to the pool.
Ishita was shock.
Raman imitates her:mra adi mujhe bachayega!
Ishita angrily:adiiii..
Pankhudi:what is this adi you push maasi..
Adi pushes her:i can push you too.
Arjun was smiling seeing All of them.
Raman signs laksh.
Laksh slowly moves behind Arjun...
But Arjun was smart enough he quickly moves aside and laksh falls on the pool.
Everyone looks on as Arjun was laughing loudly.
And soon everyone are on the pool dancing and singing:ek dusre se karte hai pyaar hum.ek dusre ke liye bekaraar hum.

While here...

All have started for tomorrow's function as it's a Roka ceremony too..
Ashish:i think it's best if we get the food done outside.how much you will make.
As janki and srishti started to make the list.
Srishti: don't worry sab time pe ho jayega.
Ashish:okay if you need any help call me.
Both nods.

He was passing by Ragini's room and he stops and moves inside and finds her looking at the stars standing near the window.
Ashish: tomorrow mom have ordered me to take you to shopping get a readymade dress to you.
Ragini turns to him and smiles.
He stood beside her and placed his arm around her shoulder:are you upset with me?
Ragini nods in no:why will i?
Ashish:i was against you...
Ragini:i understand but if you had something after meeting then i would have killed you for sure!
He laughs:Thank god i got saved.

Ashish:my little sister is going to be someone's daughter-in-law someone's bhabhi someone's devrani and you gonna get many brothers too.so will you forget me.
Ragini:Yes.
Ashish:really?
Ragini laughs:really.
Ashish:i must admit Sanskar is stylish.but I don't understand what he saw in you...
He acts thinking and she hits him while he laughs:sorry sorry.if he is handsome then my sister is beautiful.
Ragini : I don't know i am happy and i am nervous both.
Ashish: Sanskar's family is really nice they will love you so much and Sanskar i think there's no other perfect partner for you than him.the way he speaks..
Ragini:you didn't see his another side he talks so much and so much.it feels like just listen listen and listen to him i just forget everything when around him.After meeting him i feel a day is incomplete if I don't listen him.i am not me when i am with him.really did you ever see me gossiping.i really gossipped with him.he is really superb and.....
Ashish:so you love him this much?
Her brother's sudden got silence in her.
Ashish smiles:what happened? it's not bad if you admit to me how much you love your fiance.
Ashish knew that she just admired him and haven't realised what she feels for him just a push was needed and he did it.
Ragini:i...
She literally lacked words

While here on the other side.

Pankhuri:okay okay okay..attention please now Sanskar gonna say what he actually saw in Ragini that he is ...
All together:Fidaaaaaaa on her.
Sanskar:what?no ways ..
He was about to go.
Adi drags him:what you gonna say say say....
Sanskar:i will not...
Pankhudi:you have to.or else..
Sanskar:or else..
All:or else..
Sanskar smiles:or else what?

Arjun:we will pray that Ragini bhabhi get better person than you.
All looks at him like alien .he called Ragini bhabhi that was more important.
His smile vanished...
All:yes we will pray...
Sanskar:okay am scared now i will say specially i am scared of Arjun's prayers.
All:yay..come on.

To be continued....