Important news

Oya, oya! 

Grüetzi! Hello! Buongiorno! Hola! Bonjour!

I hope you're all doing well in this time of quarantine! I know some you are bored, some are scared, some are indifferent, and some are overwhelmed with school and college like I am, so I just wanted to give you something to take your mind off the troubles of our reality. I know that you've requested this for a long time. I also know that some of you even forgot about this, but guess what, everyone! Iwaizumi x reader story is coming! 

Actually, as another surprise for you, it's already published! 

I know, YAAAAYYY!

It's the story about Iwaizumi and the best friend from Dibs I promised, and I must say, it's nothing like Dibs

It's the story about Iwaizumi and the best friend from Dibs I promised, and I must say, it's nothing like Dibs. It's full of surprise, pain, happiness, love, and I can definitely promise you that you will love Iwaizumi even more than you do now! 

So check it out, leave comments, because I live for your feedback, and if you feel like you would like me to write something else afterward, reach out to me. 

Another disclaimer I wanted to give you guys is that I will not correct anything from Dibs. I want to leave the mistakes and illogical things there for many reasons. One is that some of them are quite iconic (yes, whoever pointed out polleyball first, I'm looking at you), and the rest are important to me to see how far I've come with my writing. I hope that you're okay with that.

Thank you for all your support so far, and stay safe everyone!

~Sara