Romance

Dinner had been served, and I begin to clean up. I set some dishes inside the kitchen for washing, before looking around. I notice Takahiro wink at me before disappearing up to the second floor. I make sure Mr. Kawaguchi isn't looking, and sneak away. I reach Takahiro's room and go to knock on the door.

My hand just touches it as it opens by itself. I look inside. Takahiro smiles at me with his usual, adoably innocent smile. "You asked to see me, Takahiro-dono?" He laughs.

"Call me Hiro. Like I've been insisting for quite a while now." I nod. "How may I help you...Hiro-san?" I blush and laugh a bit. "It just doesn't feel right."

Hiro smiles more and pulls me into the room with him, closing the door behind us. "W...what are you doing Hiro-san?" I ask. His innocent smile has turned into an evil, malevolent one. He begins walking towards me and my heart begins to beat faster. He looks, but doesn't feel, like a predator.

He grabs my hand and pulls me against his slightly toned chest. My twintails follow behind. His left hand grabs my right, and his right hand holds my waist. He begins swaying, then turns us both around in a circle. He's...dancing with me?

I can't help but blush, before smiling. I join in. My movements are no longer like a ragdoll. "I've always wanted to do this." I admit. Hiro spins me out, then back in.

We end up standing there, my back against his chest, our hands still holding each others. He leans closer. My eyes widen slightly as his lips get closer, and closer to mine. I begin to close my eye, but they snap back open when the door creaks. Both Hiro and I jump back.

I end up tripping and land on the ground. I look up. Hana peaks in. As emotionless as earlier, Hana apologizes for spying. "I...wanted to ask, Kiku-san about something. But I didn't want to interrupt."

She bows. I go to answer but Hiro takes the words out of my mouth. "It's ok," he says, "Just please don't tell my father."

"Don't tell me what?" I tense at the voice. Mr. Kawaguchi enters the room. I stutter, but Hiro immediately answers. "I snuck a couple biscuits up, but I made a mess. So I called Kiku up to clean it. Mr. Kawaguchi sighs.

"That's hardly anything to worry about. But, try not to do it again." Hiro nods. Mr. Kawaguchi takes his leave, and we sigh in relief. Hiro offers his hand, which I happily take. Hana bows and apologizes.

"I won't say a thing."

"Thank you." I say with a smile. Hana stands straight and leaves as well. I take a step away from Hiro and face him. "I should likely go as well. Just for now...so they don't get too suspicious." Hiro sighs, "Unfortunately." He runs his hand through his hair and smiles at me.

"I'll make sure to make a mess, so I have an excuse to have you come to my room." He laughs. I nod and head for the door. I turn as he blows a kiss. My cheeks heat up. I blush as I smile, and walk off.

ALRIGHT! Another chapter down! I hope to update any of my stories at least once a week, Hopefully more. Make sure to comment any ideas or suggestions! Also, is it just me, or does Hana seem a little suspiscious? Why was she RIGHT there when they were about to kiss? Maybe it's just my imagination... We'll have to find out in another chapter :P See Ya's!!!