Happiness creeped in when they both planned mini vacations for themselves exploring the world around.

Happiness was when they had no more people around them alter their flawed happiness or turn it bitter with their pov's.

They both knew none of them was perfect but thus exploring and cherishing eachothers flaws made life more beautiful for them.

Happiness was when they started realising, what they meant for eachother, happiness creeped in their lives when sweet realisation of being in love with eachother strucked them.

Happiness was when they flirted with eachother and still kept on with their never ending bickering.

Happiness was when Kunj knew he was finally independent and strong enough to stand infront of his father tall and proud who thought him to be useless and nothing.

Happiness was when Twinkle knew her husband was naughty and childish both, which she might have never witnessed being in Amritsar.

The way they had gotten the chance to experience and cherish their unnamed romance and teasings in their kitchen, balcony or living room or fireplace wasn't possible being in Amritsar surrounded by so many people.

They don't have to be bothered by what they were doing, whether she cooked for themselves or he cooked themselves a special meal.

There small coffee dates in their balcony or small picnic on roof top, everything was just about themselves without a fear of being called faultered or their happiness getting altered.

So, what happened today was that Kunj as always could not keep his hands off his beautiful yet hot wife even in the kitchen and then ended up being walked in by Leela and Bebe, while he was busy in teasing his wife.

"Kunj choro mujhe, mujhe kaam karna hai." Twinkle said, as she tried to get out of his hold who had embraced her in back hug.

[Kunj leave me, I have to complete my work.]

"Toh maine tujhe kahan roka hai? Tu apna kaam kar aur main apna." Kunj replied, as he tightened his hold on her and moved her hairs aside revealing her bare back and started placing kisses on her neck.

[Have I stopped you from completing your work? You do your work and let me do mine.]

She was wearing a black and pink netted saree with a backless blouse and looked breathtaking as ever.

"Kunj hato, bebe ya maa main se koi ajayega toh kitna embarrassing hoga." Twinkle said, trying to push Kunj away but he bothered least and continued his ministrations, teasing her, nuzzling her neck and placing wet kisses there while his hands moved to her bare waist and caressed their making her moan.

[Kunj, move away if maa or bebe came here than it will be embarrassing.]

That's when Bebe and Leela walked in, "Twinkle puttar tujhe koi help..."

[Twinkle, do you need any help..?]

They stopped in their tracks and acted like clearing their throats disturbing the busy couple, they looked everywhere and not at them.