New Chapter of Life

Start from the beginning

He came to the table with the smile still playing on his face and sat down. Even while sitting down, he turned back and looked at me with the smirk. I was really feeling like he was planning something. He is surely up to something nasty. I continued with my same smile and made it look like I didn't care which was actually the total opposite. His mom came after a while and the smirk from his face was wiped off. They all began to eat and talk and laugh like a big happy family. I remembered my family and when we used to be like this. I smiled. I looked at them with a bright smile. Yash looked so happy. He never even smiled so much when he was with me. He looked so satisfied and happy with his family. I wiped the tears that formed in my eyes with a smile on my face.

Yash's P.O.V.

I turned back and looked at Urvashi. She was wiping away some tears from her eyes but was smiling. I shook my head and continued to have fun with my family.

Urvi's P.O.V.

I waited with the rest of the servants for the family to finish their breakfast. After all of them left, I help Janki aunty clear the table. While washing and cleaning the dishes, Janki aunty asked me, "Why didn't you let me tell ma'am that it was you who made the pasta last night?" I smiled and said, "If I had let you tell her that I made the pasta for dinner, then she wouldn't have eaten it. And she would have gone to sleep hungry which I do not agree to." She smiled and cupped my face with love and said, "God bless you my child. How can you be such a nice person? That too, to someone who doesn't even care about you? Why are you doing this?" I smiled sadly and said, "If my mother had taught me to be disrespectful, I would have told her off. But unfortunately she did not teach me anything of that sort. I cannot disrespect her. She is like a second mother to me." I smiled and turned around to clean the kitchen counter when I saw Yash standing at the door with his arms folded and smiling at me. Was he really listening to our conversation? I looked at him quietly. He slowly walked into the kitchen and up to the opposite side of the counter. "Come with me," he said. I remembered his smirk from this morning and knew he was up to no good. "I'm very busy right now. I can't come," I said. "But I want to talk to you right now," he said. "Well I can't right now. So why don't you go to work and when you return, I will sit and talk to you about whatever you want," I said smiling confidently. He looked at me getting annoyed and I felt amused. Your turn Mr. Malhotra. "Urvashi, I am asking you nicely. Come with me. Don't force me to do something else," he said softly. "I'm also talking very nicely Mr. Malhotra, I am working and I cannot come right now," I said mocking him by speaking softly. He slammed his hand on the counter and gritted his teeth in annoyance. I took a moist cloth and began to wipe the counter smiling. This was so much fun. "Urvashi, for the last time, come with me nicely and on your own feet or else I can carry you another way," he warned me. "So what is it that you cannot tell me in the kitchen?" I asked. Janki aunty from behind me said, "I will leave. I just remembered something." She quickly walked out of the kitchen. 

"Tell me now," I said. "I told you. Not here. Come with me," he said. "But there is no one here anymore. Tell me right here whatever you have to," I said. As he was about to respond, Sadhna came into the kitchen. She looked at both of us confused and asked, "Did I interrupt?" I smiled and answered back, "No. Not at all."  She looked at me and smiled. I raised my eyes and looked at Yash with a smirk. He would never argue with me in front of his family member. Akash sir came into the kitchen to meet Sadhna. He came and hugged her saying, "I am going to work to come back." He pecked her forehead cutely and she bent her head blushing. I turned and looked at Yash. He looked awkward. "Bye Mr. Malhotra," I said to him. He glared at me annoyed and then turned around and left the kitchen. I smiled victorious and washed my hands and went outside. As I reached outside the kitchen, someone held my hand from behind the wall and picked me up leaving me surprised for a little while. Yash looked at me smirking as he held on to me. "What are you doing? Put me down," I said. He looked straight and began to walk. He walked straight into his room without listening to any of my demands to put me down. Luckily we reached his room without anyone seeing us. He dropped me on the couch in his room and I looked at him angrily. I got up to walk out but he held back my hand and made me sit back down again. God! He is so annoying. "What was that all about?" He asked. "What?" I asked playing ignorant. "That, what you were doing in the kitchen," he said. "Cleaning?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and said, "Don't act dumb Urvashi. You know exactly what I'm talking about." "No I don't know what you are talking about," I said. He raised his hand to up to his face frustrated and then put it back down. "Don't test my patience Urvashi," he said low. I rolled my eyes and remained quiet. "When I told you to come to my room, why didn't you want to? Why all the excuses?" He asked. "I wasn't making excuses. You saw, I was actually busy. But how do you you care? If I don't get the work done, your mom isn't going to tell you anything. It is I who has to listen," I said. "And how is this my mom's fault that you slack off at work?" He asked. "Have you called me here to wasted my time?" I asked him. "Answer my question," he said. That's it. I'm leaving. I got up again to leave and he held my both shoulders to stop me. This time, his foot got hooked on the carpet and he landed right on top of me. I laid under him onto of the couch. When I opened my eyes, he was so close to me. I know that I said that I hate him but maybe I am really trying to make myself hate him. But how can I? I looked into his eyes after a long time and realized again how beautiful they were.