XBox

A/n: here's a hyunlix oneshot for y'all, hope ya like it uwu

It was a peaceful afternoon in Hyunjin and Felix's pad. Hyunjin was playing Xbox live with his friends while Felix was on the kitchen, sulking about how his boyfriend isn't paying attention to him. He's getting a little pissed since he's needy at the moment, and Hyunjin was shrugging him off saying "we can't lose, I won't give 'em 10$"

Felix went to the living room, where his boyfriend is.

He sat on the couch, sighing as to get his boyfriend to talk to him. Hyunjin did not even spare a glance. So Felix moved closer, placing his thigh on Hyunjin's. Still he didn't budge.

Suddenly, Felix thought of an idea that he could get Hyunjin to notice him.

He went to his and Hyunjin's room and removed his clothes, then he stormed into their closet, rummaging through his Jinnie's hoodies til he found the pink one. He wore it and got the plain black choker which Hyunjin gave him on their 1st anniversary.

He checked himself at the mirror and smiled 'let's see if you can ignore me this time, hwang' he said to himself.

He got out of their shared room and went to the kitchen to get strawberries then he goes to place it at the coffee table, accross where Hyunjin was.

Oh, need I remind you, he was just wearing panties underneath the oversized hoodie he's wearing, so Hyunjin kinda, had a full view of Felix's plumpy butt in front of him. With that thought, Hyunjin choked on his own spit.

"Hyunjin, are you okay?" he heard Chan say through the speakers. His eyes did not let Felix's smirk slip as he sat beside Hyunjin.

"Yeah I just, yeah no, i'm fine, lets win this shit" Hyunjin said. Eager to end the game. Maybe because Felix was close as fuck that their thighs are touching and Felix's smooth and thick thighs are on display which by the way turns him on. He can feel his dick slowly hardening by the sight.

He can feel Felix change position, now on his knees on the couch, He kissed Hyunjin's cheek, to his jaw. Hyunjin felt his breath hitch. He was now deeply breathing in because of the sensation Felix is bringing unto him.

"Bro, ya sure you're okay?" Now its Minho who asked.

"Yeah dude, I'm f-fine" Hyunjin tried his best to talk normally and eyed Felix. As soon as he looked on his side, Felix captured his lips and kissed him. While making out, Felix went to settle on Hyunjin's lap lightly grinding his ass on Hyunjin's crotch, earning a pleasured yet needy sigh from the black haired male.

"BRO BRO BRO LOOK THE FUCK OUT" Hyunjin almost suddenly turned to the screen behind Felix and shot whoever the person trying to shoot him.

"Hyun what the fuck" Chan screamed. "focus dude, we need to win this." He said.

"sorry sorry, i was.. Distracted" Hyunjin mumbled.

Felix was now nibbling on the older's neck, leaving wet kisses, biting and leaving marks from one spot to another.

What shocked Hyunjin was when Felix settles on the floor, kneeling, mouth level is at his crotch. Hyunjin looked at the blonde with a look that says "not now baby" but did Felix ever listen? No.

He undid the button of Hyunjin's jeans, unzipped it, with his teeth and sucked a part of Hyunjin's clothed, hardened dick. He felt his daddy tensed. Felix smiled and patted his daddy's thigh telling him to elevate his hips so he can take the jeans and boxers off.

"So I can suck you properly" the blonde seductively whispered.

Hyunjin can't do anything but to glare on Felix as he was making this so hard for Hyunjin.