Chapter 10

Many students are not contented with there 90 and up average,and I am the example of them.

I am the type of person who are competetive,nor independent or so we called 'madamot'

But one person who makes me realized that we should be contented for everything,we should not forced ourselves.

Dada always says 'Anak kung hanggang jan lang ang kaya mo wag mo nang pilitin sarili mo kasi kung tanggap ka ng isang tao dapat handa syang tanggapin kung hanggang saan lang ang kakayanin mo' which is not my real Father.

"Good morning lady's and Gentleman,Dean's and Faculties,Students and Dearest Parents & Guardians before I proceed to my speech I just want to ask,are you contented on one thing?"

"I am the type of person who are not contented with my 90 and up grades,I don't accept tres to my grades,nor B or C,I always wanted to get 95 and up,A and uno grades for short I am competetive one."

"Because I want my family to atleast noticed me,I want to hear them say 'Were so proud of you' but life is really unfair,they just see my mistakes. But Dada is there always saying 'Magaling ka bilang ikaw' who always cheer's me up,Thank you dada,I love you."

"To my Bestfriend,Mae Jean thank you to be part of my li'l journey,who always there to advice and comfort me,I love you. To my classmates and Teachers,thank you. Just always remember,be who you are,don't afraid to be judge by someone let there judge be your motivation for your success and parents,I am not being 'pakealamera' but I just want to tell you that let your son/daughter chase there dreams,don't control them just guide them,atleast trust them. Once again Good morning and Congrats!"

*clap clap clap clap*

"Congratsss besss"

"Thank you,Congrats rinnnn"

"We made it!"

______

*6 yrs pass*

"Mamu bakit yung classmate ko sai nya d daw sya pinayagan ng mama nya na mag soldier?"

"Anak just always remember kahit anong gusto mo mamu and papu are always here to guide you"

Yes,after 6 yrs. I have my very kind Husband and a baby boy Karl Klein 'KK' Elaygan and I let my baby boy feel the love which I didn't feel before.

Kaya gusto ko lang iparating sa mga mambabasa ko na wag nyong hahayaang maramdaman ng magiging anak nyo ang naramdaman nyo...

-END-