Chapter I

"And that's a wrap! Thank you, Ye Jin and Bin for your hard work!" Our director wrapped up our filming.

Six months have gone by so swiftly that everything has finally come to an end. We just finished the kissing scene for the last episode. We had to reshoot the close up shots since the ones we had in Switzerland had less details and less emotions.

Thank God for state-of-the-art media evolutions like computer-generated images, we won't have to worry about recreating the beautiful sceneries.

I stared blankly at the people around who were all so busy packing up and fixing the set. So many things had happened in the past months of filming. I had so many learnings, so many sleepless nights, so many misadventures and so many worth-keeping memories. But as they often say, all good things must come to an end. Thinking of endings made my eyes cloud. It only meant that it was time for me to let go of Yoon Se-Ri.

I was in the middle of eliciting moments in my head when suddenly, an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"You okay, love?"

It was Hyun Bin, wearing his dimpled smile.

"Yeah. I just really don't know what to feel right now," I sighed. "And please, drop the endearments at work. It doesn't sound appropriate."

He only shrugged his shoulders in reply. Annoying was an understatement for he seemed to care less about keeping this relationship as private as possible.

"You must be really tired," he said, in his attempts to change the topic. I nodded in answer. "Come, the Production Director wants to take a group photo."

Right after the ten-minute picture-taking, I bid my goodbye and said my word of thanks to everyone. I then grabbed my bag and walked out of the studio. The only thing I really wanted was a long, decent sleep. I took big and fast steps that I almost seemed to be running. I needed to get back home as soon as I could. However, there was this thirty-seven year old man who kept on bugging me. Bin pulled my right arm. I've never met someone as clingy and needy as him.

"And where do you think you're going, Mrs. Kim?" He pouted his lips like a child.

My brows met. "Mrs. what? I said stop using those endearments at work, Sir!"

"Oh come on! It's not even an endearment. I'm calling you by your name. Aren't you Mrs. Kim Tae Pyung, Madam?" He smiled devilishly. He surely has the power to make my heart flutter and boil into anger all at the same time. I looked from side to side to check if there's anyone around.

"Fine! Fine! But please, hush a little. Others might hear. I'm so tired of reading dating issues online! I hate to release another statement denying a half-baked rumor," I turned my back on him and started walking to the parking lot.

Clingy as he was, he followed me to where I was going.

I decided to bring my own car because I wanted my staff to get home early. I also wanted some time for myself as well – maybe get some massage or eat something really nice. But having a man who's as clingy as Hyun Bin, me-time was next to impossible.

"Yeah, me too! I'm so tired of denying the fact that we're dating. Of course, I'm going to deny all of them. They're nothing but mere fallacies! We're not even dating, right?" He chuckled. "We're actually married! They should get their facts straight! Which makes me think... Should I call the media to clear all of those baseless rumors?"

My eyes rolled just for him. I opened my car and he immediately jumped in. "Uhmm, if I am not mistaken, I think this is my car. Why are you here, mister?"

"You're heading straight home, right? To reduce gas expenses and pollution, I think I should join you in this car." He buckled his seatbelt and comfortably adjusted the car seat.