C H A P T E R 3

Buck sitting by hit counter to see the beautiful reflective moon. The reflection filled the the whole apartment, it was a amazing sight. Buck puts his lips between is teeth nibbling the soft pink lips. I guess that was the reason why he chose to live in such a huge but cozy atmosphere. Not only that was just to move on from everything..with Abby leaving him and ever so such.

After Abby he hasn't really been wanting to go out and introduce to people. Even in the public area. He remembered when he had to get some girls head out of a pipe and her friends were drilling, having heart eyes with half of the whole station but as for himself he wasn't really looking forward for another relationship even after that encounter.

~•~

Eddie, sitting in the front seat, feeling the blowing air breeze smoothly through his face in a driveway clustered with cars around his vehicle. Christopher is in the back seat, tapping in his crutches to get his boredom managed. He then stops. "Dad" he says softly whispering but Eddie can still hear "why are we still on the road...I wanna go home"

"We're almost there buddy, were just in some very bad tragic" Eddie squishes the wheel, causing it to make a squeaky sound. "Dad....you think you and Bucky will ever.." he hesitates to see how his dad will react to such a question "ever..what?" He says looking around the front, adjusting himself to see what's going on ahead of him. "Will ever be boyfriend and boyfriend" he says hesitantly, scratching the back of his neck.

Eddie thinks about what to answer. He makes a frown worried face. He wondered why Chris would ask that question. Why would he ever come to think about his relationship with buck.

"Look Mijo, I'm a man that likes women and only women, I don't think that me and buck would ever be 'boyfriend and boyfriend'"

"Okay" Chris says making a sad frown plastered on his face

"Hey buddy, don't feel bad about it" he laughed "I'm sure buck will find someone and I'm sure I would eventually find someone okay?"

~•~

9-1-1 was called by a women sounding extremely worried and scared. "help me please, my son is stuck in a tunnel of some sort please some quick now!" She screamed in agony, begging for Maddie to get a respond.

"Maam everything is going to be fine. Please stay calm. Is your son still breathing and how did he get stuck in the tunnel." Maddie says calmingly.

"My son is still breathing! NOW SEND SOMEONE!"

Maddie puts in the location of the caller sending in the 118 fire department.

~•~

The 118 gets the notification. The alarm rings loudly. They all gather they're gear. Now driving out of the garage extremely fast.
They arrive at the scene within minutes the women come running to Bobby, tears coming down her eyes viciously, eyes red and puffy. The women was just so down she couldn't cope with everything that is happening in this current situation.

"Eddie and buck grab whatever you can find to use to bust that open" Bobby says firmly pointing at the truck behind them.

Buck and Eddie rush to the truck grabbing a crow bar. They think the tool will bust open the rim on the tunnel. They both don't understand what the tunnel is or for what it's for. They come running toward the tunnel, causing the dirt the splatter everywhere. Buck comes with the crow bar trying to buck open the rim. He keeps on pushing onto the rim, there wasn't any affect toward it. He becomes breathless, Eddie starts to realize, he come to help buck, both pushing down towards it but there wasn't any good outcome. The crow bar was bent and isn't in good use. Bobby made a decision to grab the saw and cut open the tunnel. Both buck Eddie work their way to Saw the tunnel, they soon find out that there is a young living boy breathing harshly, clusters between rusted metal.