Debby Gorgan Wheeler

when i first found out my mother had an affair with my friends brother, i wasn't exactly thrilled. at first. Billy has always been a cruel human being and i've always hated him with a passion, but when i found out mom was pregnant with his child, i guess things changed.
Debby was the name of the girl. she was a sweet baby with a nasty attitude but i thought it was kinda funny to be honest. she loved mom but hated billy. well at least that is what they think. i actually give her small amounts of rat poison right before he holds her so she pukes all over billy's "precious hair." that's what he gets for ruining the family. dad moved to canada and took holly with him. with el out of my basement, it's been pretty lonely.
It was only 6:42 in the morning and Debby was already crying a river. i sighed. children. always so naughty. it was no use going back to sleep, so i sat up, stretched my body, and buried my feet into my warm carpet. when i got downstairs, Debby was still crying, but she now was in her high chair flailing her arms around too. i grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge, took a day old eggo waffle from the counter, and sat down at the table. billy lit a cigarette.
"Not in here honey, you'll hurt the baby," mom snapped.
"so?" billy responded.
mom chuckled even though we all know he probably wasn't joking.
"ugh can you shut this thing up?!" i finally yelled.
"you want her to be quite?" mom said. "then do it yourself. i'll show you."
she took debby out of the chair and placed her on the counter. she took a deep breath, smiled, and started blowing on the poor baby's feet. mom also made a weird "nom" sound in a high pitch voice. kind of like she was speaking to a dog. she motioned her hand for me to try. what the heck. if it shut her up i would do pretty much anything. i copied what mom did and blew in debby's feet. i even made the noises. i thought it would be terrible and stupid, but i kind of liked it. what was wrong with me? her feet were so precious i could just gobble them up. her toes were so small and smooth. the best part was hearing her laugh. i've always had an interest in feet. it was easy to ignore when it was just wills feet at the pool, but now i just couldn't stop. this baby was my obsession. i could feel my private parts raising. i rushed to my room as quickly as possible because my jeans were just that damn tight.
what about el? i thought to myself as i climbed each stair. why is my baby sister getting me harder than my own girlfriend? i already went through this with will, now debby! my heart beat faster and faster until i fell into my bed. i'm a monster.