Chapter 5: Just say yes!

En başından başla

Harley - (snaps out of it) Huh?!

Harith - Harley, will you... go out... with me sometime?

Harley - (hyperventilating and faints)

Harith - HARLEY!!!

***

(Harith's P.O.V)

I don't know what happened to Harley, I don't know what I have done, I just asked him a question... Does he hate me that much that he had to faint just to not answer me?! Nah! (worried) I know right now my dad is angrily screaming at me, but I just can't hear him (focuses on Granger) ...

Granger - (waving arms up and down while walking side to side in front of Harith) and why in the world were you in a forest with him!?!? Do you know the temperatures it can get near the lake? This is outrageous! Are you aware that Rafaela can't come here every time something happens?! You are as stubborn as your father, and don't let me start on...

(back to my mind) Oh, what will Harley explain to Granger when he wakes up? What if... Harley DOESN'T WAKE UP!?!? (gasps)

Harith - OMG! (puts hands on his head)

Granger - (dead stare) You dare interrupt me?!

Harith - (terrified) No, sir! I was just having a bad thought that maybe Harley wasn't going to wake up.

Granger - (sad) Don't worry, Rafaela will take good care of him. (pats Harith's head) Please, for a next time... just let me know where you are... you have a phone after all. That is why we are paying it, communication. A single text would've been fine. Got it?

Harith - Yes... (hugs Granger and he hugs him back)

Rafaela - (levitating downstairs) The Vance kid will be alright; he just needs to rest a little. Better call his parents and let them know he must stay here for the night.

Granger - Thank you, Rafaela. Oh, one more thing (goes to the kitchen and returns with 2 lunch cases) this is for you and for Alucard. I know it has been a long night. (hands her the lunch cases)