The completed end

Margots POV 

They left me, they shut me in here and locked the door. I'm in this dark wet closet alone I'm always alone. I wont get to see the sun. They all make fun of me I hear the things people say how I'm grey, a mistake...a mistake someone tried to erase but couldn't and this time they went to far this time it hurt me in a way where I have to give up, they won and now I'm numb I feel nothing but pain. 

They didn't remember but I did , I remember soaking up vitamin D and feeling the warmth seep in to my face and the orange light turning everything across Ohio's cornfields a beautiful gold, I remember golden hour, I remember the blue plain with fluffy clouds lightly scattered across the sky, the sun shining. Sometimes I wish I didn't remember because I'm stuck here on the rainy planet it never stops the pain of remembering somehow hurts more then the names the whispers the bullying. A tear ran down my cheeks my vision blurred and I threw my head in to the wall again and again. 

Back to the present....(third person POV)

....Sound of cold rain. They turned through the doorway to the room in the sound of the storm and thunder, lightning on their faces, blue and terrible. They walked over to the closet door slowly and stood by it. Behind the closet door was only silence.They unlocked the door, even more slowly, and let Margot out. 

When they open up the closet to let the girl out she's not colorless anymore and they're shocked. They don't see the sad Margot they were expecting, they see her what used to be beautiful blonde hair stained red and her lifeless body Laying up against the wall with her head bashed open and bits of her head on the wall. 

Everyone stood in silence, no one dared to speak. Guilt radiated through the air and William the guy who locked her in there let out a small cry, a whimper that broke the silence like thunder. The teacher ran to the phone and called for help and all her students just stared not knowing what to say. No one needed to say anything it's like they all understood. It was all their fault maybe if they left her alone it would be okay. The broken girl named Margot would be alive. If they believed.