⚠️Disclaimer!⚠️

This book contains mature themes.

Please do NOT read if:

*You are underage

*You don't like swearing

*You don't like mature scenes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book also contains triggering scenes.

The main character does go through some pretty upsetting things, such as emotional abuse, depression, and suicidal thoughts. If any of the following could trigger you please read at your own risk. Keep in mind that this book IS rated mature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please keep in mind that I wrote this book when I was very young, which was when I was around 13 or 14 years old. I had a very childish mind then and am much more mature. I realize now that this book can be cliche sometimes and a bit cringey, so this is your warning lol. A lot of the things in this book are some things I have suffered from myself, and still go through at times now. I was upset and my feelings and mindset wasn't right. Also, at this time I was obsessed with the people in this book, which I still love but I don't see in this way anymore and have much more respect for them now. Again, I was childish and I feel uncomfortable now when I read this. Ignore all my immature grammar mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also for everyone asking, my favorite Why Don't We member is not Jonah, It's Zach and Jack. I only wrote a Jonah story cuz I wanted to be original because not many people wrote about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do NOT steal any of my work. It is called plagiarism, which is illegal. Even though I may not feel the same about this book as I did a long time ago, it does not give you the right to steal or copy any of my work. Also, whoever tried to hack my account, I know who you are and I will be reporting you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also have another acc which some of you may know about, which has much more professional written books, this has been my main account for quite some time now. If you would like the name of that account please dm :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love y'all

Prepare to cringe.