Chapter 4

they had no time to hide Ryan so they just stood up. Freya came in and saw Ryan "who' your new friend" "Hi ma'am" "oh please call me Freya. So I'm just here to tell you guys dinner's ready" after that she left. "do you want to stay over for dinner?" said hope "sure". on the way downstairs Ryan saw a family picture and recognized everyone. Kol Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, and Klaus Mikaelson. he saw Hope beside Hayley and Klaus.

While they were eating Freya asked him "So Ryan what are you?"  "well, I can't tell you" "why is that?" "my father told me that I can't tell anyone what I am"

While they were eating Freya asked him "So Ryan what are you?"  "well, I can't tell you" "why is that?" "my father told me that I can't tell anyone what I am". after dinner, Freya threw a knife at him "Aunt Freya what the hell" Hope said as she ran to Ryan. she wast gonna cast a spell but Ryan stopped her "hey I need to heal you" "no I can heal myself" "vampire?" Freya said "no" Ryan responded. Ryan pulled out the knife and his body covered up the wound but no blood. "no blood" Freya said. Hope pulled her to the side "what the hell was that?" Hope said "new blood in our town Hope we don't know who we can trust" "well I trust him" "you don't even know what he is" "then I'll ask him later" "whatever hope just don't let your guard down". Hope pulled Ryan her room "hey I'm so sorry about that" "it's ok" Hope gave him a kiss. "come I'm gonna show you something" Hope pulled Ryan. they went out the window and climbed to the roof. "Nice view," Ryan said, "So what are you, Ryan Clarke?" "I already said I can't tell you" "fine if you don't want to tell me don't," she said with a pout "you're so cute" he leaned in for a kiss but Hope dodged "I'm gonna leave"