KIN Show Summary & Characters

Start from the beginning

Derek Shelley: After spending several years in prison due to his involvement in illegal organ trafficking, Derek seems to have mellowed, but in truth, he is the strong-willed and prideful man he's always been, and someone who wants to exert control over others and push his own agenda

Jessica Shelley: Opportunistic and power hungry, Jessica emerged unscathed from the fallout of the organ trafficking scandal. Emboldened to pursue other illicit activities, Jessica maintains her high society persona and takes pride in guiding and grooming Yoke to likewise be the perfect high society daughter.

Celia Shelley: Celia is enjoying a new lease of life with her handsome and (much) younger new husband Julius. She seems happier than ever despite gossipmongers and naysayers, though the stress sometimes brings out some deep-seated issues.

Emily Shelley: Coming from the wealthy Kwan family, Emily's marriage to James seemed to be the perfect union. Emily is a sweet and loving wife and mother, and raising Maxine with James has helped to anchor their relationship, even though she carries a secret about who Maxine's biological father really is.

Maxine Shelley: James and Emily's young daughter Maxine is an adorable little girl with a bubbly personality that endears her to everyone.

James Shelley: Post-Shelley Holdings, James has embraced his role as a family man – an attentive husband to Emily and a doting father to Maxine. Even though he wrestles with his attraction to Ananya, he seems happy and settled in his new life.

Yoke Shelley: Having studied in the US and graduated with a double degree, Yoke has returned to Singapore and is engaged to Dr Shen. She has blossomed into a true Shelley, with a refined accent and poise, and is Jessica's pride and joy.

Louis Shelley: CEO of Kwan-Shelley United Holdings, Louis has big shoes to fill and struggles to live up to expectations. Feeling out of his depth, he ends up being manipulated by Chairman of the Board and scion of the Kwan family, Charles Kwan.

Julius Shelley (formerly Julius De Cotta): Celia's new husband, Julius' naivety and innocence may appear to put him at a disadvantage when dealing with the toxic Shelleys, but his genuine love for Celia and care for those around him make him a joy to be around.

The Loh Family
*
In order from left to right

Handsome Loh: Sweet and trusting Handsome wants to be more independent and to prove to his family that he can hold down a job and take care of himself, even though May Wan can't help but see him as always being the baby of the family.

Loh Ah Hock: Hock is the proud owner of a mid-sized construction firm with his friend and business partner Rickson. He works hard and is ambitious due to his desire to make it big and one day reclaim Maxine and be acknowledged as her father.

Ella Loh: Ella has made the best of her new circumstances and become a sugar baby with her pal Debbie. She's feisty, street smart, and unapologetically living life on her own terms, doing what she needs to do to make money and be independent.