Lord Shaxx x reader | My favorite guardian

No one's P.O.V

It was a normal day in the tower. Guardians ran here and there. Some were dancing and chatting and others were visiting Tess, Banshee-44 and the postmaster. Lord Shaxx was sitting by his station, watching guardians have fun in the crucible. He was currently watching 12 guardians doing control. He yelled encouragingly at the guardians every time they did good. He noticed that (Y/N) was in this match. She was a talented hunter, she was mainly (S/O/C) and she was great at that subclass. They are really good friends, but to be honest, he had fallen for (Y/N), but he didn't dare confess. Little did he know, (Y/N) had a massive crush on him, but held back on telling him, scared he'll reject her.

After the match was over, (Y/N) went to the tower to return her bounties to Shaxx. She walked over to where Shaxx was and she gave him a soft smile. "Heya Shaxx!" she said with a happy tone, obviously happy to see him. "Hey (Y/N), you're good out in the crucible" he said cheerfully. (Y/N) smiled and returned the bounties. "Good work out there, Hunter" he said. (Y/N) giggled, and god, it was the most beautiful giggle Shaxx has ever heard.

Shaxx P.O.V

(Y/N) giggled and god, it was the most beautiful giggle I've heard. Should I confess? No. What if she doesn't feel the same. I went quiet without realizing, which worried (Y/N) a little. "Are you alright, Shaxx?" she asked with concern in her voice. "Yes Hunter, Why ask?" I said, trying to play it off. "You went quiet all of a sudden, you're usually not quiet" she looked at me with those beautiful (E/C) eyes. Her (H/L), (H/C) hair looked so soft as the soft wind blew her hair back and out of her face. I had completely fallen for her. I notice her ghost, (G/N), looking at me. My ghost looked back at (G/N). They nod at each other, and they push me and (Y/N) close. I start blushing, while (Y/N)'s face is as red as a tomato.

Your P.O.V

I saw that Shaxx's ghost nod to (G/N). I didn't know why, but before I knew it, they pushed me and Shaxx close. I couldn't tell if Shaxx was blushing because of his helmet, but I could tell that I was blushing like crazy. I heard (G/N) and Shaxx's ghost snickering. Wait, why would Shaxx's ghost do it? Does Shaxx like me? And does his ghost know that? The thought made me blush more. I pushed myself away from Shaxx to cover my face with my hands. "C'mon, tell him (Y/N), he feels the same way about you" I hear (G/N) say quietly in my ear.

I uncovered my face and looked up at Shaxx who was currently looking away. I stuttered out his name. "S-Shaxx, there's something I need to tell you.." He looks at me "I'm listening" I exhale to calm down my stuttering a bit. "It might be weird for you to hear me say this, but I like you...more than a friend, and I don't want to just stay friends, w-will you please date me?" 

No one's P.O.V

(Y/N) looked down at the floor, trembling. She heard Shaxx chuckle and he lifts (Y/N)'s chin, looking into her eyes. He had taken off his helmet, which made (Y/N) blush more. "Of course, my favorite Guardian" She smiles at him and she jumps into his arms and hugs him. He hugs back and he kisses (Y/N)'s forehead and smiles. (Y/N) smiles back and nuzzles his neck before he lets her down. 

"Wanna watch this match with me, Hunter?" (Y/N) happily nods and watches the crucible match with Shaxx. Shaxx holds around her as (Y/N) holds his helmet. "My hunter" Shaxx said before yelling encouragingly at the guardians in the crucible. (Y/N) relaxes against him. Shaxx is careful so he won't hit her by accident, and they just sit there watching the match.

[I hope you liked this oneshot, it's not that long, but this is my first time writing something. I will try to make the next one longer, see you guys later, baiii guys]

[Words: 700]