Chapter II

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

Hansol keeps looking at Soobin who now puts on his shirt, a small smile on his lips because Hansol is still a little surprised.

"Okay, stop looking at me like that. Why are you so surprised?" Soobin chuckles, feeling a need to shower after training.

"Well, I wasn't really excepting you not---not have your first kiss yet." Hansol shrugs.

"Oh, so you thought I'm a guy who messes around---".

"I never said that, stop assuming things." Hansol shrugs.

"But you did think that. You did assume it." Soobin says.

"No, no I didn't and why would I think that about you? I have other things on my mind too." Hansol says and Soobin chuckles softly.

"Right okay. After you." Soobin gestures towards the pack house and Hansol rolls his eyes, starts walking, Soobin after him.

"Really though, did you think of me as that type of guy? You know, messing around and never serious?" Soobin asks as the two slowly walk.

"Be honest with me." Soobin says.

"I don't think about you." Hansol says and hears Soobin's chuckle.

"I told you to be honest with me." Soobin softly nudges Hansol's arm but the omega simply moves away.

"I'm really honest with you. I thought about you only after kissing you and you're on my mind while I'm talking to you. Other than that, no." Hansol says and Soobin purses his lips.

"And yeah, I did think of you as that type of guy. You're an alpha, good looking and young and guys in our age do mess around." Hansol shrugs. "Probably you did too."

Hansol might be pretty but Soobin wasn't liking the way he was talking about him even after he told him the truth.

"A person can still mess around without kissing anyone." Hansol says and Soobin didn't want to but his eyes are cold on omega's back.

"Well, I wonder with how many alphas you spent your heats with." Soobin says and Hansol stops abruptly, turns around, his eyes wide in surprise. Soobin stops too.

"What? Don't give me that look. If you can assume things on your own, I can too." Soobin says and Hansol gritts his teeth.

He wasn't expecting it from Soobin, sure he was expecting him to say the same about him, saying he is young too an probably messes around too but these words hit him differently.

"You can assume whatever you want but that doesn't give you any right to drag my weakness like that. I know I'm an omega and not as strong and my appa but that doesn't mean I call alphas to---". Hansol stops, calms himself because he's not a person to lash out easily but right now, he doesn't know why.

"It doesn't give you any right to think so low of me too, Hansol. You felt bad about me saying that to you and it shows but I felt bad too and wasn't really expecting such a low comment from you." Soobin says, eyes sharp and cold and he walks away towards the pack house.

Hansol closes his eyes, takes a deep breath. He knew that kiss meant trouble, he shouldn't have kissed Soobin, shouldn't have let him kiss him.

They're not supposed to fight, they were friends back then, so what if they weren't that close but atleast this shouldn't be happening between the two. Their parents are like a family, trusted pack members and closest and best friends.

Hansol is sure everyone is good friends among eachother, Hyunjin and Kai are inseparable along with Hyun and Beomgyu and Yuna too. Hansol has heard Hyunjin talk about how nice and kind Soobin is.