Little brother gets a punishment

Start from the beginning

"If I cum in my pants, I'll be able to have you." Reilly said quietly, keeping his eyes down.

"Yes but ye got the couch all messy. People sit on that Reilly. Now, come here." Allister said pointing right in front of him, to show where he wanted the other to stand. Reilly got up off the couch, slowly and awkwardly made his way over to stand in front of Allister, keeping his eyes down. Allister moved and and took Reilly's chin in his fingers, tilting his head up to look up at him. Reilly looked up at Allister and bit his lip, worried about what he might have to do. Allister looked at the lip he was biting and pulled it out from his teeth as he ran his thumb over it. "Ye will remove yer clothes and drink this." He said pulling out a potion bottle. Reilly looked at the bottle and back up at Allister.

"What's in the bottle?" He asked weakly.

"Just a little something ta calm yer nerves." He said taking his hand and putting the potion in it. "Remove yer clothes and drink it, now." Reilly took the potion in his hand and set it down on the table before he slowly started to remove his clothes. Allister watched with hungry eyes as Reilly removed his clothes one by one. Once Reilly was done taking off his clothes, he picked up the bottle and looked at Allister before licking his lips and drank it. He sighed as he finished and set it down on the table before looking back at Allister.

"What's going to happen to me?" He asked, his body tingling from the transformation.

"Just wait and ye'll find out." Allister said pulling Reilly into his arms and kissed his lips roughly. One of his hands trailed down his back and touched the silky, fluffy tail that had shown up. Allister ran his hand around the newly formed cat tail and Reilly gasped as shivers ran through his body. "Ye know I can't resist a neko Rei." Allister said nipping on Reilly's ear and started stroking his tail. "There was also something else in that potion too." Reilly shivered and moaned softly.

"W-What is it?" Allister brought his hand up to pet his other ear and sucked the other one.

"It'll stop ye from cumming. Ye'll still feel the need ta cum but ye wont be able ta." Allister said, a smirk could be heard in his voice as he continued to stroke Reilly's tail and nip his ear.

"N-no.....Allister....uh..." Reilly's hips started to thrust forward as Allister continued to mess with his ears and tail. "Don't make me w-want to cum. Please Allister." He said biting his lip trying not to get aroused all over again. But with Allister messing with his now new weak spots he could feel his member twitching, growing hard from excitement.

"Rei, yer body is not listening to yer mind." Allister chuckled and moved his head to kiss the other roughly. "Get on yer knees Rei." He said, breaking the kiss. Reilly slowly got onto his knees and looked up at Allister before looking at the tent in his kilt that was in his face. Allister placed his hand on the back of Reilly's head and moved him closer to his member. Reilly undid Allister's kilt and let it drop to the floor while he took the base of his member in his hand, slightly shy. He inhaled and licked the head before taking it in his mouth and started to suck on it slowly with light pressure. Allister groaned and moved his hand around on the other's hair, as he pushed his head to take more of his member. Reilly started moving his hand around the base of his member as his tongue focused on the tip. Licking around the head, he dipped his tongue into the slit and licked around inside, tasting the male. Allister's hips started jerking forward into the other's mouth as he started moaning loudly. Reilly stopped teasing the slit as he took the other's member into his mouth and started to suck hard and fast. Moving his head up and down quickly as his hand moved to cup the other's sack in his hand and started to kneed his balls. Allister gripped the lad's hair and started thrusting roughtly into his mouth groaning as he started panting. Reilly moved around his member quickly, moving with Allister's thrusts. He started humming, his voice and throat vibrating around his member wanting him to cum in his mouth, for him to taste the other even more. With a moan and a last thrust into his mouth, Allister released into his throat and Reilly swallowed everything he gave but the little dribble that seeped from his mouth and down his chin. Allister pulled him up and licked the cum off his chin before he kissed his lips and pushed his tongue into his mouth, tasting himself.  Reilly closed his eyes and moved more into the kiss his hardened member pressed against Allister's lower stomach. Allister started stroking Reilly's tail again.

"Ah....oooo....." Reilly started panting and moving his hips, humping against Allister's lower stomach. Allister smirked and pushed Reilly towards the couch, forcing him down onto his knees so he could see the wet stain on the couch from when he came. Reilly bit his lip and looked up at Allister who knelt down beside him and slowly ran his hand up and down Reilly's back, causing him to shutter. 

"Now Rei, since ye got the couch all dirty, how do ye suppose ye should pay for it?" Allister said calmly, his fingers dropping lower and in between Reilly's buttocks, his finger circling around his entrance. Reilly gasped and pushed his hips back against Allister's finger, wanting him in. Allister smirked and pushed his finger inside of the other, thrusting his finger in and out. Reilly gasped and groaned and started moving his hips against Allister's finger. Allister waved his hand and a brown bag appeared on the floor beside him, adding a second finger he reached in the bag and pulled out a large, thick dildo. Reilly was groaning and moving against his fingers not paying attention to what Allister had in mind. Allister pulled out his fingers and pushed the dildo to his opening. Reilly tensed and tried to move away.

"No...Allister. I wont be able to take it." He said managing to move away from Allister and turned to see the large, thick dildo, his eyes widening.

"Yes ye can Rei." Allister said grabbing a hold of his leg and turned him over onto his stomach and bent over him." Now get up on yer knees Reilly." He said pushing up against his stomach to lift him up. Reilly tried to move away but was forced onto his knees from Allister lifting him up. 

"No. Allister, it'll hurt! Please, I wont be able to take it!"

"Yes ye will and ye are." Allister said holding the other down and spread his legs more and placed the dildo back in between his legs and started to press it into his entrance. Reilly tensed up and stopped it from going in. "Relax yer muscles Reilly. It's going ta happen if ye do or don't." Allister said pushing it more into Reilly's entrance, trying to force it in. "Ye'll start to like it soon Rei." Reilly groaned in pain and relaxed so it wouldn't hurt worse than it was going to. As soon as he relaxed Allister pushed the dildo into his arse with a hard thrust. Only half the dildo went into the other and Reilly screamed out in pain as it stretched and ripped him, Allister rubbed Reilly's side to make it better. Reilly's back arched and he bit his lip as Allister squeezed Reilly's sides and pushed the dildo in more. Reilly groaned and pushed back against the dildo and pressed his face down into the floor, he could feel his climax but the potion Allister gave him wouldn't allow him to cum. His body started trembling and Allister leaned over and started to nibble on his ear. "I'll give ye the potion to let ye cum again once i'm ready again." Allister said in Reilly's ear, his breath hot against his ear. "I want ye to cum when I'm inside ye." He said moving the dildo faster and gripped his sides harder, his breathing became heavy as he was starting to get aroused. Reilly started moaning and panting, he needed to cum, it was starting to build up inside of him. He moved against the dildo, moaning louder. Allister groaned, his member becoming hard and he pushed the dildo in deep and pulled the other up to lean against his chest, his hard member pressing against his back, the dildo deep inside Reilly. Allister brought out a bottle and looked down at Reilly, moving the bottle to his lips. "Open yer mouth and drink this Rei." He said huskily. Reilly opened his mouth and drank the potion before Allister pushed him back down onto the ground and pulled the slightly bloodied dildo out and pushed his member inside of Reilly, groaning. Reilly moaned and started to push back against Allister wanting him to move inside of him. Allister knew what Reilly wanted and he started thrusting roughly into Reilly, he gripped his sides and went back to nibble on his ear, Reilly's moans got louder as he was close to cumming. 

"Al- I.......Oh gods I can't take it...."  Allister smirked at Reilly's words as his thrusts got faster and deeper, he rubbed his sides and sucked on his ear, Reilly started shaking with need. "AHHH! Allister! " Reilly shouted his release and came on the floor. Allister moved his hand and moved it in the other's release, coating his finger's in it. Allister brought his cum coated finger's up to Reilly's lips, still thrusting inside of him. 

"Suck them clean." He ordered his breathing growing quicker as he felt his orgasm building up. Reilly opened his mouth and sucked on his fingers, moving his tongue around each fingers, sucking them hard. Allister groaned and rammed into Reilly one last time before releasing inside of him and leaned on top of him, panting. Reilly let his fingers fall from his mouth and tried to catch his breath. Allister pulled out of Reilly and lifted him up, pulling him onto his arms and kissed him. "We'll clean up our mess later. How about a shower?" Allister said with a grin. "Can ye keep a hold of the soap?" He asked with a chuckle as he led Reilly out of the room and upstairs.