One Time T.H

Your Pov

"Ayyeeee the birthday girl has finally arrived." My best friend Rubi yelled as I approached our table in the school cafeteria.

"How you gone be late on the first day bruh?" Tyler asked shaking his head getting chuckles from everyone at the table.

"I show up when I wanna, you should know this shit." I sat down and started to eat my Five Guys burger.

Falling into light conversation with everyone, occasionally a few people would come by and tell me happy birthday, mostly girls who made sure to show a little more skin than usual to catch my eye.

"Earth to Y/n." Rubi waved her hand in front of my face. "Stop looking at Madison's ass. You look thirsty plus she ghosted yo dumb ass" She shoved my shoulder making me look at her.

"I know that but how am I not supposed to look when her ass cheeks damn near hanging out." I said hearing most of the boys at the table sided with me.

"Y'all are fucking dogs," Rubi shook her head at us. "But I was trying to ask you what classes do you have next?"

"Photography, english, and math... with Ms. Hembrow fine ass." I wiggled my eyebrows getting even more head nods from the boys and some girls at the table.

"How the fuck did you manage to get into AP Calculus? I thought you was dumb." Tyler said making me cringe.

"Don't come for me, you're the only dumb one in this friend group." I laughed looking at him.

"I'm not dumb." He rolled his eyes at me. "Dude you're a senior in Algebra 1, I don't even think you can graduate with that." I said honestly, knowing that if he actually tried he could at least be in pre-calc.

"Aight aight enough on me back to Ms. Hembrow." He clasped his hands together propping his elbows on the table. "You shootin yo shot or not?"

"Hell yeah," I nodded my head quickly. "She can't be no older than 24 and 6 years apart ain't that bad." I shrugged my shoulders.

"She got two kids and a husband tho." Elijah joined in on the conversation.

"Nahhh she divorced last year." Tyler responded to Elijah.

"How the hell you know that?" I asked him turning my attention back to the light skinned boy.

"I just know man. Plus she don't wear her ring no more" He shrugged.

"You know everything but what be in them damn books." Elijah snarked at him as I hid my laugh.

"You know what, fuck you Elijah." Tyler yelled getting up from his seat. "Aye man chill he was just playing with you." I continued to laugh while pulling Tyler back down to his seat.

"I don't have time for y'all shenanigans," Rubi got up from the table. "Are you coming over after school Y/n?" She asked me while swinging her book bag over her shoulder.

"Nah I got soccer practice until 5:30 so imma just go home after that." I said to the slighter younger girl.

"Ok. All of y'all better be on time for class." She waved a finger at all of us at the table

"Ok bae." Tyler, Elijah and I said at the same time getting a fake smile from Rubi in return as she walked out of the cafeteria.

"Y'all imma head out too, I got the old head Mr. Smith ." I stood up and collected my trash.

"Aight bro, see you at practice." Tyler said making me simply respond 'ok' to him.

"Oh Y/n," I heard Elijah call my name as I was about to leave the table. "Tell Ms. Hembrow I said hey." His goofy ass said smiling hella hard.