Nine

Yeji eventually stopped crying.

"Y-yeonjunie.. I'm scared.." Yeji said in between her shivers.

"Sshh.. its fine.. I'm here.." The older comforted.

Yeji Buried her face in his chest out of fear.

Yeonjun's heart skipped a beat. If they were older, the situation would've been very awkward. But Yeji was only 10. An innocent child.

Yeonjun had a better view of the world since he's older, But the age gap isn't that big so he doesn't know a LOT more.

"We will get out of here! Don't worry!" Yeonjun reassured.

Being the gullible and naïve kid she was, Yeji believed.

Yeonjun so badly wanted to get out also. But to both of their dismay, the maze-like-cave is impossible to get out of.

There are many possibilities of where they might end up. Hours has gone by, and they seem to be going around in circles.

Yeji was getting tired by the moment.

Being a girl and younger, she was obviously weaker than Yeonjun.

Yeji's legs trembled, "Jun oppa.. Im tired.."

Yeonjun knew they have been running around for hours. The water supply too is almost finished.

"Get on my back, Yeji-sshi.." he told her as he held his backpack that was on his back.
(Who remembers when Yeonjun said "Yeji-sshi" in music bank??)

The latter immediately obeyed. She was relying on Yeonjun to get out.

Now, Yeonjun is a smart kid. He had an idea so they won't come back to the same place.

He took out an extra shirt from his hiking backpack, ripped a bit of it, and tied it to the walls of the cave they have passed.

"Please dont come back to the same place.."