[Fighting Spirits]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  The pep club bounced and cheered. "I believe that we can win! I believe that we can win!" Their arms were linked and they were jumping to the left, then to the right.

"Look at Johzenji's pep club! Definitely showing the fighting spirits the school has!"

Shiratorizawa's point guard drove in, and passed it to their post last second.
"BLOCKED BY JOHZENJI'S POST, CHO KOUI!"

The ball was hit across court. The two teams's fastest players racing to grab the ball. It ended up being the two point guards.

"It seems to be a battle of the point guards, as both have dove for the ball!" The commentator exclaimed. "It seems both have hit their heads against one another, but Johzenji's point guard appears to have the ball!"

(L/N) laid in her back with her arms around the ball while one of Shiratorizawa's posts came over and tried to rip it from her grasp. (Y/N) twisted back and forth, trying to get the post away from the ball.

"A full time out called by Johzenji will keep the ball in their possession." All players rushed to their bench. "That was a nice battle (L/N) kept up to keep the ball with them!"

The exchange between leads continued through the fourth quarter. With less than 30 seconds on the clock, Shiratorizawa was up by one.

"Johzenji has possession of the ball, but Shiratorizawa won't back down."

(Y/N) brought the ball down court, making sure to keep an eye out on who was open.

"Shiratorizawa's point guard slipped!" The commentator exclaimed as a foul was called. "A dumb mistake will send (L/N) to the line!"

The point guard took a deep breath. The loud noise from Shiratorizawa's pep and cheer club weren't going to stop her. One dribble, a spin, and two bounces, she shot the ball. Swoosh.

They were now tied, 69-69.

Another shot, now Johzenji was up by one. A quick time out was called by Shiratorizawa. They were going to foul as much as possible to slow the clock down. Johzenji just had to keep them from inbounding the ball and making it across half court.

  "Ten seconds on the clock. Ball is  inbounded by Shiratorizawa. Point guard, Kiko Lai of Shiratorizawa, has the ball. Johzenji playing hard d, pressing as hard as possible." The commentator was not helping the stressful situation. "And Shiratorizawa's post comes out of no where and fouls one of the two guards trapping their point guard. With five seconds on the clock, Makki Ryai is sent to the line."

  72-69, Johzenji.

  Shiratorizawa got the ball to Kiko, with one second left she shot the ball from half court. The buzzer hits as the ball flies and hits the backboard. The ball fell in, then out.

  The team of maroon (though their other sports uniforms look purple) and white made their way off court as the student section of Johzenji flooded the court to surround the winning players.

- - -

  "There's Miss-MVP!" Terushima yelled, running over to (Y/N). She held the trophy in her hands and had her drawstring bag around one shoulder. "What's wrong?"
  (Y/N) shrugged, "I just feel bad. Not because I won, it's just afterwards I had 6 boys ask me out."
  Terushima laughed, "There's a reason you're the heartbreaker of the school."
  "Oh shut up, heartthrob."

  Terushima held his hand out, indicating her to give him her bag. She sighed and cradled the trophy with one hand so she could take the bag off.
  "What the hell do you keep in this thing?" Terushima put the bag over his shoulders, "A dead body?"

  The volleyball boy walked her to the rest of her team, where their manager offered to take the bag from him. He gave it to her after (Y/N) nodded in approval.

  "When's your volleyball thing?" (Y/N) asked, out of the blue. Terushima looked at her stunned. "What? You said I could watch. I'm going to watch."
  Terushima laughed and gave her the dates of the tournament.

  "Bye (L/N)-Chan!" He waved as he ran off to join the rest of the boys, who all had to pile into one's car and get back to the school for a practice.

  Makki had nudged her shoulder, "Volleyball boy, huh? Totally thought you would have gone for the boys basketball captain."
  (Y/N) huffed and kicked her co-captain's shins, "Funny. We're just friends."
  "Oh don't give me the bs."

  "What bs?" Cho asked, the rest of the team now wanting to know.
  (Y/N) waved them off but Makki told them about her small talk with Terushima.

  "Really?" Sei still had so much energy for having to play an intense game.
  (Y/N) sighed, "He's just a friend." (wHo? maRiNetTe? ShE'S jUsT a fRiEnD- IM SORRY I HAD TO)
  "If you say so."

  In the Johzenji gym, a certain male with an undercut sneezed.
  "Terushima! You can't catch a cold now!"
  "I'm sick!"