Chapter 1 Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take off

Kiah P.O.V

"Ok get up so we can get ready to leave" I yell to everyone but Tamsin yells "I don't wanna." I then say I'll chuck all your mirrors out and she jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom. "Amy,food's almost gone. Nakia get up now or no more tacos and I make you go to the dentist." "Amelia do you really want me to take away your carrots?"

"Ok I'm up," she says and sits up. "Ok we'll get dressed then, ok ,"she says and walks out of the lounge-room. I than walk to the kitchen and see Amy scoffing down her left over Nandos. "Amy take it slow." "Ok," she says and eats slower. "You know there's pancakes." "Yea I am having them after," I just roll my eyes and give her four pancakes, it amazes me how she keeps skinny. I then give the others two, I eat mine and say "Ok Tamsin get out of the bathroom now or you are banned from it" I say and she walks out. "Ok I'm done," she says.

"Ok we have to go soon, come on all of you get dressed. Tamsin don't forget you babies," I say and she glares at me. "What you do call you mirrors and hairbrushes that," she just rolls her eyes and walks out of the kitchen. "Come on, Come on we are going to be late," they all then start running around. Why couldn't we take the night flight again." "Because we all voted and we have payed for it so no turning back now," I say and grab my two suitcases. "Is that all your taking," asks Tamsin. "How much are you taking?" I ask worried and she shows me three bags. "Yes it is," I say not as worried. "Ok let's go," I say and we all get in Amelia's and Nakia's cars, they are the only ones that can drive and we don't have enough room for all our luggage so we are taking two cars today.

"Come on get out," screams Amelia. "Ok calm down Miss hypo. Ok who gave her sugar?" and Tamsin puts her hand up and grins. I just glare at her "You know she can't have a lot of sugar."  "Just wait until we get told off by the flight attendant," Tamsin says I just glare at her one more time. We then all grab our bags and walk inside.

Amy P.O.V

After we had all gone though all the boring stuff I ask Amelia if she wants to go to Nandos with me and she agrees. We than tell Kiah since she is the one that is the boss of the group I mean she may not be the oldest but she's the mature one. She said not to get into trouble but that is impossible because Amelia just had a lot of sugar, and she gets really crazy (that does actually happen to me) but she is naturally crazy but it is ten time worst after she has had sugar.

"Hello how can I help you," says the waiter. "Can I please get a perrie perrie chicken." "I get the same," says Amelia jumping in her seat. "Is she ok," asks the waiter. "Yea she's just had a lot of candy." "Ok," she says and goes back to the note pad. "And for drinks I want coffee," Amelia says. "Nooooo she wants water," I say. "Ok and for you I get water as well," the girl says. "Nooooo I want coffee." "No you can't have coffee Amelia." "I would wanna run while you can," I say to the girl and she walks away. Amelia just pouts and says "When does the food get here." "In a couple of minutes," I say.

Once we got our food, we ate it quickly but on the way Amelia got in trouble like I said would happen. We then go back to the others. "Did you get in to trouble," and amelia looks away. "What did you do?" asks Kiah.

"Well you see I was sliding round and I banged into this old lady and nocked her luggage. So I pick it up for her and she starts hitting me with her handbag and saying watch where your going. We than ran and here she comes," says Amelia. "Hide me," she says. The lady than walks up to me "Where did you friend go." I then see Amelia. "Nothing she went to the bathroom," I say. "Ok," she says and walks to the bathroom. "Amy you did not just lie to her." "Actually I did," I say and see Tamsin laughing while clapping her hands. "Attention passengers flight going from Adelaide to Paris is now ready for boarding please do so know thank you."

Once we get on the plane and put our extra luggage in the over head compartment. We sit in our seats and Amelia, Tamsin, Nakia, Kiah and I wait for the flight to end.

"Attention all passengers we are about to take off, please fasten you seatbelts and enjoy the ride and thank you for choosing Jetstar Royal airlines."

After about five hours of being in the plane we landed for a break and girls and I went in groupsto different places.Kiah, Amelia and I went to Nandos while Nakia and Tamsin went to Taco Bell.

"Man this is yum," I say and as I eat my perrie perrie chicken. (sorry that is all I know that Nandos have sorry again) "Yea I guess," Kiah that checks the time. "We have to go soon." "But I haven't had dessert," I protest. "Too bad you can have dessert on the plane," she replies. "But the waitress doesn't like me," I say "What it's been like five hours and you have had how many meals?" "Ten," I say and look anywhere but at Kiah. "Ok let's go," I say finishing my food. Kiah puts some money down than we leave.

"Attention passengers we are about to land so please fasten you seatbelts and turn off any phones and iPads ect and thank you for choosing the Jetstar Royal airlines." Once we landed we got our luggage and get into a taxi and went to the hotel.

A/N So I'm going to tell you know this is written by two girls, Amelia that's me and Amy.We hope you enjoy and we each write a different chapter Amy is writing the next chapter so bye for now see you next time.
Amelia