The Tsugikuni Princess

ابدأ من البداية

Shea: This weather is perfect for a date!

(YN): It is. I feel sorry for Hajime. Yue dragged him along on their shopping trip. And look where you're going. I don't want see one scratch on your beautiful face. If so, the sidewalk will face the wrath of the (YN) Tsugikuni, the unbeatable Upper Moon One!

Shea: You looked really cute just now, (YN)-chan!

(YN): That kind of killed the mood I had going.

We continued sightseeing date by visiting several places such as historic buildings, the plaza where I was embarrased by Shea when she kissed me in front some people, and a garden full of colorful flowers.

Shea: (YN)-chan, (YN)-chan!

(YN): (YN) desu.

Shea: Let's go there!

(YN): An aquarium?

We head towards the building. Upon reaching the door, my Sense Presence started going.

(YN): Huh? What's this?

Shea: What is it?

(YN): I'm sensing nine people in here, and all of them feel familiar and I'm not sure know why.

We head inside the building. I see nine swordmasters composed seven men and two women.

 I see nine swordmasters composed seven men and two women

(YN): So the Pillars are here, but how?

Shea: (YN)-chan, do you know them?

(YN): Not personally, but I know of them. The Pillars were the nine most powerful swordsmasters in the ancient Demon Slayer Corps. As such, they were the organization's top-ranking, most elite soldiers who each served a pivotal role in their war against Muzan Kibutsuji.

Shea: Demon Slayer Corps? You mean...

(YN): They're purpose was slaying Demons like me. And it's best to avoid them.

We walk around looking at the various fish inside, while avoiding the Hashira, but it doesn't last long.

Sanemi: There you are, you fucking bastard.