|| What are you Losers, doing?||

Start from the beginning

"Charlie, shouldn't we wait for the new coach before we mess around?". This brown haired girl told Charlie.

"This is how we practice duck hockey, Connie. You'll have to get used to it sooner or later. Well come on Cowboy, hit it".

"Yee-haw".

"You should listen to her, Captain Ducky". The girl turned to give me a small smile. I just ignored it.

"We are going to do it, whether you like it or not. You could go sit down for all i care". He sternly said. I went up to him.

"Maybe i will, good luck on playing your baby games cause it won't last long." I laughed and skated away to sit down. I slammed the door and everyone looked at me.

"What are you rejects looking at?". They all went back to what they were doing. The kid with the Cowboy hat got a rope and began to catch them all.

"What are you Losers, doing?"

Eliana looked at me and then back at them. She decided to sit next to me.

"You know, we have to get used to this sooner or later". She tried comforting me.

"I expected to play with Rhett. Not with kids who i bet can't play."

"I know, River Lee, I know. Just keep your mouth shut, we both know how you are".

"I know." We heard a thump and saw that Charlie was flat on the ice. In front of him was Coach Orion.

"My name is Coach Orion. You can call me Coach or Coach Orion". He said looking around. He was intimidating but he was a nice person. He coached Rick when he was a freshman, and i got to meet him. Since Rick was really good, during sophomore year he got transferred to Varsity.

"You can call me Charlie". He said while holding his hand out.

"That must be what that 'C' on your jersey stands for, huh? Sure doesn't stand for Captain". Charlie's hand fell to his side. I laughed but covered it with my hands.

"No, it means Cockhead". As soon as I said that, Orion turned to me. Eliana nudged my side.

"River Lee. Good Seeing you".

"Good Seeing you too, Sir." I said with a smile.

"Laps, Now".

"Nah, i rather go to the Snack bar. Want something? It's on me." He looked at me.

"I said, Laps. Now".

"How many your majesty?".

"23". I nodded and got out of the bench and began to skate around the rink.

"Sorry, Coach. We're just messing with you". The short brown kid said.

"Hey! Bombay gave him that 'C". This big kid said.

"I respect that but that's the past. This is my team now and i will be selecting the captain."

"You gotta be kidding me right, i mean you're the rookie, we all been together for four years. Except them two." Charlie said pointing to me and then to Eliana.

"Alright, Charlie. Laps right now"

"How many, Coach Orion?"  

"I don't recall saying". Charlie then skated off beginning his laps. I was on my tenth lap, i was fast so it wasn't a problem. For me, this is a warmup not a punishment.

As I was skating, Charlie skated aggressively skated fast  past me making me stumble and fall on the ice. He looked back and rolled his eyes continued.