1 Part.

Zoya's POV

I took a wash early in the morning and came to my bedroom and started listening to some music.

*Listening for some music.*

"Zoya..Zoya..Stop the Music."

My father shouted from the down stares.

"Sorry dad..I'm Sorry."

I stoped listening music and ran to the down stares hoping to take my breakfast..

"Mummy...Is the breakfast is ready...?"

My dad was there..

"Gosh..I'm dead.."

It was my mind voice.

"Zoya..come here.."

My dad called me to the dining room.I stepped slowly  to the dining room very scarcely.

"Yes..dad.."

He started at me..

"Did you help your mother today,to prepare the breakfast...?"

He passed me a question.

even one word didn't slip from my lips.

"Talk Zoya.."

I was so sacred..

"I'm sorry dad..I didn't"

I answered him..

"Stop it now.here get it.."

My mom came to the dining room and stretched the sandwiches to me and my father. And she came there and rescued me like a angel
at that moment.

We started eating and then from the time we started eating till we finishing our meal daddy advised me..

As soon I finished my breakfast I ran to my room.and started crying...

Because it's the thing always happens for me.I was thinking at the moment and started crying.I don't know why I feel like I'm a bird with no wings.and stucked in a cage.

My dad loves me.but why he do me like this.

I wiped my tears and went to the balkani.then,when I'm thinking there.I saw one girl was wawing the hand for me.

"Who is that..?" 

*mind voice*

"Zoya...Zoya..It's me.."

She shouted from the down.

"Oh..Hana.."

It was Hana. My bestie ever.

Hana Hadeed.

🌵Hana is the best friend of Zoya.
She is 20 years too.

"One sec.."

I prepared my outfit before..so it became easier for get ready for me.I grabbed my back pack from the hanger and ran to the down stares to tell my mother that I'm going out with Hana.

"Mama..I'm going for a walk with Hana..Bye.."

I ran to the door..

"Zoya..you won't go"

My mother stared at me.

"But-But..why she is back from 9 months ..I must meet her..I must spend time with her...I must talk to her.Why are you doing me like this mama..why?

I explained how much I need to meet Hana.

"If you are going go..but not for a walk..for her house..ok..?"

Mummy passed me some rules.

"Huh...ok..fine."

I ran outside..and caught her hand tightly.and ran along the payment fast to her home.