Mothers First Note...

Dear Children,

Ivy Hun, You are the only one able to read this okay? Okay... So it is 2:00 A.M. Today I have to go to keep you guys safe. Just remember I adore you guys. Okay... Ivy... You, Kai, and Etney have powers... but, You cannot tell anyone I trust you Okay so...

Ivy...You are Poison/Death you can control death you are in the probable position for being 'Death' basically the overlord of the death Realm...

Kai on the other hand is Water/Ocean he is also in place for being 'The Ruler Of The Sea Realm' he controls water and weather...

And Lastly Etney, Fire Life/Fire Death, Yes an apple for you if you guessed it the soon to be 'Fire Lord or more like 'Fire Goddess' she controls the deaths and lives being made in the Realm...

Okay so now that I told you that I must go soon, Baby I have put in your box enough money for five months of rent...

Remember the make-up I bought you that I told you never to use? Yeah, Use it how I taught you too. Your a spitting Image of me so remember to try to look as much like me as you can the Id and drivers licence will last 5 more years... Enough for you to get your drivers licence. I'm sorry baby but you have to get a Job some how...

Food: There's food in the kitchen, Yes you know how to cook but just use the things I bought they will last about a month or a month in a half... Rashen it is needed too

School: Just do it just go you will need it later on...

I have a few more things for you in your box... and there are letters laying all around the house... Find them... And keep them... Even the most important one.

Just keep doing what you are doing... I will try to keep in contact as much as I can... I'm counting on you Ivy... Good Luck Baby! I Love All You Guys!

From Your Loving Mother,

Mum... or Amber...

[A/N : OKAY THIS IS IN THE PAST BTW AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN! FEEDBACK PLEASE!]