Crush

It was a saturday night.The stars were shining bright on the big black sky creating a beautiful view above you,with the moon in center,who was silently listening to your toughts.
You were there,looking at the moon,sitting on a bench in a park who wasn't far away from your home.Tomorrow you had a school trip and you wanted to confess your feelings to your crush,Quackity.A skinny,cute looking guy from your class.You had a crush on him for 2 years now.No one knew,juat you and the moon who you were talking to everynight you couldn't sleep and think about him.
It was silent.The moon reflected in the smal river who was in front of you.
You let a small and soft sigh leave your lips.
"I wonder,if he thinks of me too right now"
You say slowly smilling and blushing.
You tought about that for a while but you were intrerupted by the sound of footsteps coming from behind you.
You turned around and saw him.
It was Quackity.You stood there in shock.
What was he doing here?
"Hey!" He said coming towards you with a big smile on his face.
"H-hi!" You said.
"Can I sit next to you?" He said,pointing at the empty part of the bench.
"Sure" You said still shocked.
He sits next to you and then lets an awkward laugh leave his mouth.
"Did I scared you?" He said looking at you still smilling.
"Yeah,a little" You said now smilling.
You felt your cheeks heat up.
"What are you doing here at this hour?" You asked a little confident.
"I couldn't sleep.You?"
He said looking at the beautiful moon who was looking at the scene that was happening.
The way the moonlight reflected on his face made him 10x more beautiful than he was already.His eyes were shinning and he was smilling like an idiot.He was wearing his LAFD beanie with a black shirt and black pants.He was looking so good.
He was waiting for your response.
"Me neither.I can't earse all these toughts out of my mind." You said now playing with your fingers while looking down.
"To be honest,I am in the same situation.I keep thinking about this person all the time."
Your heart ache a lot.You stoped smilling and looked at him.Who were they?Since when he had a crush?You became sad.The chances of you being that person are low but never zero.
"Same here,I keep think about a cute guy latelly and he won't leave my mind".
You looked at Quackity,he wasn't smilling anymore.It was strange.
"Cool.Who is that guy?"
He said,fakeing a smile while looking in your eyes.
You blushed,a lot.His hair was coming out of the beanie resting on his beautiful face.He was so cute.
"W-well...umm"
He was next to you now,really close.You felt butterflies flying around your stomach,exploring it.
"What about we reveal our crushes at the same time"
He said smilling.You felt his breath on your cheeks.
"O-ok" You mannaged to say at that moment.
You looked at him,he was close to you.One hand next to your body and the other one on his leg.
He was so perfect.The moment was perfect.
You left a sigh and prepared for the confession.It was happening.
"Quackity"
"Y/N"
You both said.
You looked at him shocked.And he did the same.
"I-I.....why?"
You said.That was all you could say.
The next minutes you saw him coming even closer to you,to your face. He kissed you.
You heart was exploding and the butterflies in your stomach were now flying like crazy.
That was his respons.
You kissed for 1 minute,without stop.
It was now 3:45.
He looked at you smilling.It was a big smile.
You were smilling too.
"Because you are amazing.A cute,pretty,funny,amazing person.Who wouldn't like you?"
You couldn't believe it.It wasn't a dream.It was real.
You just hugged him as a response to what he said.Such a cutie.
He hugged you back.You hugged for a while.
"I think we should go home and get some sleep.It's 4:00.At 6 we need to wake up."
He said gentely stroking your hair.
You just nodded.
You both got up.He insisted to take you to your house so he knows you are safe.
He kissed you one more time before leaving.It was perfect.Everything that happend was perfect.
You trow yourself in  your bed letting your body be eaten by the soft blanket.
You couldn't stop blushing.The moment he kissed you was running around your mind without stop.
You just closed your eyes and let your body fall asleep.