"Mizugochi! What color is your katana?"
Kyojuro asked with the same energy he always has.

"?! My name is Kamado and it's black!"
Tanjiro replied.

"A black sword? WA HA HA That's rough."

"Rough?"

"I've never seen a swordsman with a black sword become a Pillar, and I hear they don't know which line to master!"
Kyojuro gave his thoughts on the color of Tanjiro's sword.

Y/N could hear the conversation of Kyojuro and Tanjiro, as well as Inosuke's excitement over the Train's speed.

Inosuke's excitement is followed by Zenitsu's screams, then turned into complaints because of Kyojuro's bluntness about a demon inside the train instead of it being on their destination.

"Let...me check...your tickets..."
The conductor commanded weakly as he began walking around and doing his job.

Tanjiro could smell something bad from the conductor.

"Enjoy your trip..."
He said.

"Look out! Get back!"
Kyojuro stood up from his seat and in front of the conductor.

"This is an urgent matter, so, don't mind the sword!"
He continued with a smile.

Y/N went to Kyojuro's seat and prompted himself up using his knees as he watched Kyojuro attack the demon.

"Blood Demon Art was hiding that huge thing!! And it was so hard to sense it!! However...if you bare your fangs at innocent people..."
He began once again.

"...MY BRIGHT RED FLAME...WILL BURN YOU TO THE BONE!!!"

The demon roared at Kyojuro as the Flame Hashira attacked.

"Breath of Flames, First Form..."

"UNKNOWING FIRE!!"

The demon dropped dead with it's head cut off, it disintegrated soon after.

The Kamaboko trio were so astounded by the swordsmanship skill displayed by Kyojuro that they requested they be trained by him.

Rengoku agreed immediately.

"I'll look after all of you together!!"
He declared as the trio began calling him "Aniki" too.

Later on into their journey, the 4 fell asleep.

After Rengoku's attack at the demon earlier, Y/N had gotten sleepy and went back to his seat before closing his eyes.

When the others came back, he was already asleep...

Now, most of the passengers were asleep as well, Tanjiro had his head leaned against Kyojuro's shoulder, Kyojuro is still sitting up straight with his arms crossed, and Inosuke lay on top of Zenitsu, Y/N sat with his knees close to his chest and his oversized haori covering his whole body, only his feet and head are visible.

Despite the train's loud chugging sound, it provided sleep to the passengers, well... that's what it wants you to think...

...as a member of the 12 demon moons is already in their presence, working it's art.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taisho Secrets!!

-Y/N knows what Iguro looks like beneath the bandages due to his Sharingan, but has said nothing since he's kinda scared.

-Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho used to be visited by Y/N alot before becoming a Demon Slayer, this is also how he met about Shinobu.

-Gyomei Himejima, sometimes, let's Y/N hang unto his biceps, this is also one of the rare times that he smiles.

-Y/N doesn't have a preferred type, as long as they're nice, they have a chance! Though, he's a little clueless when it comes to romance.

- ocassionally, mostly when Y/N did something great and there're no people they know nearby, Iguro gives him a piggyback ride and they walk through the forest.

-Y/N is currently trying to learn the Breath of Water from Giyuu Tomioka, but Giyuu is often gone for missions, so, they rarely have time. So far, Y/N knows the First and Fifth Forms of the Breath of Water, his frequently used is the Fifth Form since it provides no pain to the demon, no matter how bad they are.

-Y/N is incredibly close with the Ubuyashiki kids with Kiriya being the one he's closest with.

-After befriending Mitsuri, and soon Iguro, Y/N spends most nights and his time with them, mostly at Mitsuri's, despite the distance.

---------------------------------------------------

Heyooo!

I am, once again, asking for your help!

What should the color of Y/N's sword be? Please be specific and We're deciding by majority this time!

Vote...

HERE!!

-Mod Ibuki