"Umu! This is the demon we are tasked to eliminate! Let's make sure to do our best!"

"Hai!"
Y/N have Kyojuro a big smile before he tapped his own chin and began to wonder.

"Ne..."
Y/N began.

"I thought Tanjiro chan and his friends are gonna come along with us??"
He asked whilst tilting his head to the side.

"That is what we have planned, yes, though, I'm not sure what's taking them so long, the train is supposed to leave soon."
Kyojuro admitted, never losing his own smile.

"Hmmm..."

"But don't worry, I'm sure they will make it."

"Really?"

"Umu! Because they are a member of the Corps! That's why!"

"Weeeellll, if aniki says so, then I guess it's alright!"

As Rengoku continued to look out for Y/N and any unsuspecting demons, Y/N was having a fun time looking out the window and seeing many people on the station.

Due to his friendly nature, he couldn't resist and waved at the people there, the majority waved back at him, though, there are some that ignored him.

Y/N didn't really mind...

"Not everyone is as friendly as you."
That is something Iguro always told him when it comes to people.

"By the way, how is your training, my boy?"
Kyojuro asked the Sharingan user.

"Oh, it's going great! Iguro san and Mitsuri chan are doing their best to train me!"

"That's good! If you keep going at an improving pace, then you'll be a Pillar, like me, in no time!"
Kyojuro gave Y/N a thumbs up before giving a hearty laugh.

"You really think so, Aniki?!?!"

"Yes, my boy! As long as you continue to do your best in everything that you do!"

"Yay!!! I can be a Pillar like my Aniki!!"

A few moments passed since their conversation, Rengoku started to get hungry and ordered food to sate his ridiculous appetite, Y/N too.

This left the train with almost no stock left, but only a handful of people were in the train anyway.

"Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!"
Kyojuro chanted as he ate, Y/N originally, wanted to do the same, but he can't keep up without trying not to choke, so he just ate quietly, squealing in delight at certain times.

In the midst of enjoying his food, Y/N noticed a specific forehead scar..

"Tanjiro chan!!"
Y/N called out, waving as he did.

While the 3 are weirded out by Rengoku's chanting, Tanjiro waved to Y/N and sat next to Kyojuro.

After Y/N and Kyojuro were done having their meals, Tanjiro began asking questions to Kyojuro as Y/N looked out the window of the train as it slowly started moving.

"Wooow, it's so fast...I wish Mitsuri chan and Iguro san are here to enjoy this with me."
Y/N counted how many trees he had passed by with his quick eyes, even if the Sharingan isn't active at the moment, Y/N's eyes are sharp on It's own, as sharp as a one-tomoe Sharingan, but less than a two-tomoe Sharingan.

"478 trees so far...hmmm, it's getting kind of boring."
Y/N rested his cheek on his hand that also rested on the edge of the window, his hair flowed in the winds direction, granting the boy a cool air to enjoy.