22. Sunflowers & Him

Começar do início

But nevertheless, after taking a quick nap, I got ready to meet them.

I was dressed in a high waisted ripped jeans with my favourite maroon coloured cropped hoodie, pairing them with my signatures shoes. I let my hair open and put everything I would need in case of any emergency, in my sling bag and walked out of the house.

I had ten minutes to reach there and the actual time it would take me to reach there would be approximately twenty minutes.

But that still didn't make me rush because I was a smart human being and my life mattered more than a date where I was going to third wheel anyway.

While I was driving, I spotted a Starbuck's drive through which was completely empty and suddenly, my tummy started craving a Caramel Macchiato cream based.

My mouth freaking watered thinking about the damn drink.

I was having an internal debate in my mind if I should actually rush to the M&M's or get a drink but then with a shrug, I pushed the indicator stick down and took a swift right turn.

I was going to be late anyway, so I wanted to be late, happy & satisfied and got myself a large drink.

It felt good to pamper myself because half of my day was ruined already.

It took me about five minutes to get my drink and another ten minutes to reach there

Once I found the perfect place to park my car. I took out my drink from the cup holder and walked inside the gates, humming to a song and slurping my drink slowly.

I immediately spotted the adorable couple sitting next to each other while they had their hands grasped together making me awe.

Looking at them instantly made me miss Noah.

Also, speaking of him, he still hadn't replied and I was definitely going to give him good at school the next day.

I slowly made my way towards them to sit down.

When I was finally settled comfortably, I looked at the couple who were staring at me with a smile.

I grinned. "Hey, guys. Missed me?"

Max rolled his eyes in response and Marcel engulfed me into a small yet a tight hug. "You're late, Girlie."

"Where's your prince charming?" he questioned, looking at the entrance gate definitely searching for Noah and I pouted.

"I don't know, we didn't talk today at all."

"Why so?" he questioned and I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"No idea, I feel hurt though." I muttered and Marcel squeezed my shoulder gently.

"Oh, he must be busy." Max muttered and just as I was about to respond, a cloth blocked my vision completely.