Chapter Two : FIRST LIGHT OF THE DAY

Alpha came to the mouth of the cave, after telling goodbye to his family and took a one last look at the cave. Neon howled with Rain, and Alpha walked slowly to the jungle, moving away from the sight of his cave. Then he started to run, away and away from the jungle, away from all the joy full memories he had in his mind, away from all the others he knew. He dashed and dashed, using all his energy up. Then, after a hour or so, he felt thirsty. There was no stream near him. Then he felt hungry. He walked and walked searching for a stream, and collapsed to the ground. He closed his eyes. And when he opened them, he saw a small rabbit near a Bush. He prowled near the rabbit and like a lightning he caught the rabbit by its throat. Within seconds, the rabbit died. He ate it hungrily and saw a stream nearby. When he bent to drink water, he saw his own reflection.
The mighty wolf spirit had gone.
Now he was a normal, scavenging wolf. He felt like he was a beast. He had killed a rabbit, when he was in the den he never killed any animal. He ate what Neon brought. He felt shy for being pampered like that now. He felt like an omega, and his royalty had gone away. Then he felt his whole body numb and fainted. The last thing he saw was someone carrying him to a moving object. Then the darkness swallowed him.