"Cool! Alright, it's time for me to lay low." Clint put down his empty glass, "I need to slow down on the drinks before the actual party starts. I don't want a repeat of last time."

Thor laughed, remembering the incident too well. "It's funny how small Misgardian underwear can be."

"Shut it, Thor."

—————————————————————————————   

"Have you seen her?" 

James looked around before shaking his head in response. "Nope. No sign of her. Maybe she's not coming?"

"Oh, come on, mom? She wouldn't pass up Uncle Tony's party. Dad's even here, and that says a lot." Allie chastised.

He only shrugged, then stopped short when he saw quite a familiar face among the crowd. "Hey, look,"

"What?" Allie followed his gaze, nudging him when she couldn't see what he was talking about. "What, James?"

"Is that... is he?"

Some kid was standing next to Tony. He was happily conversing with him till Tony spotted them from the distance. He raised a hand and called out to them, "Hey mini-vengers! Come over, I'd like you to meet someone!"

Allie's jaw almost dropped. A grin made its way to her face. She couldn't believe it. "No way."

"Yeah, way." James said, before they made their way to them.

Tony did the liberty of introducing the kid to them. "Allie, James, this is Peter Parker. Peter, you know who they are."

James and Allie had to hold themselves back from making a fuss out of this

James and Allie had to hold themselves back from making a fuss out of this. They just blinked away the disbelief that they were actually seeing Spiderman just as young as them.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Peter offered his hand, sounding nervous and jittery.

"Likewise," James said, shaking his hand.

Peter turned to Allie, smiling cheekily. "And you, hello."

She couldn't help but think it was adorable. She chuckled, "Hello." 

"So you're..." James pretended to think for a second, "You're the spider-guy aren't you? In Youtube? Spiderboy?"

Peter turned faint pink. "Spiderman, actually." He scratched the back of his neck, obviously embarrassed. 

"Oh, so are you like... one of them now? The Avengers?" Allie asked.

Peter blanked out, "I-I don't know but... yeah, basically. I guess? Right, Mr. Stark?" 

Tony smiled but shook his head. "No, not yet."

Peter only nodded as quickly as Tony disagreed. "Right, right. Not yet. I'll probably just stay on the ground, for a little while." He smiled, "Friendly neighborhood Spiderman."