chapter five

I AM FREAKING OUT GUYS.

THE INFINITY WAR TRAILER WAS FINALLY RELEASED LAST NIGHT!!

DID YOU GUYS SEE IT? IT'S FREAKING AMAZING I LITERALLY HAD GOOSEBUMPS WHILE WATCHING IT AND I EVEN CRIED RIGHT AFTER HUHUHU.

MARVEL IS DESTROYING ME.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ C H A P T E R F I V E ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Welcome back, Mr. Stark."

Tony smiled back at the brunette agent in acknowledgement—for she was giving him a look that the billionaire knew all too well.

"Your much of a cooler boss has returned." he winked.

The agent gave him a flirtatious look before walking off—making sure to swing her hips in the billionaire's eyes as seductively as possible.

Tony stared at her behind of course but knew better than to follow her. He was sure Pepper would give him a smack in the head if he does. He is a changed man—as he would like to put it.

"Hey! Tony!"

He whipped around to see Clint making his way towards him. "Hey, Legolas! Missed me?"

Clint shot him a look. "The answer's no if you won't stop calling me that."

"Killjoy," Tony muttered, rolling his eyes. He took the time to observe what the archer was wearing and noticed that he was in his sweats. "Training?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "You should come up and join the rest. Did you bring Thor with you?"

"Nah, I'm gonna pass. I think a sweet long hour in the tub sounds better than risking another round of cramps." Tony said, grimacing. "And yup, Thor's here but I think he went straight to the kitchen to get food."

"Boo. You're no fun."

"I am unfortunately one of the possible people at risk for having arthritis."

"You're that old?" he gasped.

"Tell anyone about it, you can say goodbye to your precious bow." Tony threatened.

Clint snickering. "Guess I know who's really the old man on the team."

Tony glared at him. "Zip it."

The archer rolled his eyes before saying, "Well, once you're up for it, you should go see how your new recruits kick ass. They're incredible!"

This caught Tony's attention.

"New recruits?" he arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah!" he agreed. "You know you should have told us about them. It would've given them an easier time. Cap almost called the security on them when they got lost one night."

"Wait—hold up, did you just say new recruits?" he asked, dumbfounded.

It was Clint's turn to be confused. "Yes?"

"But I don't remember meeting new recruits. The last time I recruited one was the raven-haired chick we saved on a mission. And that was two weeks ago." Tony explained.

"Really?" Clint asked. "But that's what those two said... and they couldn't be lying because they pass through Cap's authorization. You know how strict Steve is when it comes to that."

"Huh, weird." Tony voiced out, bemused. "Maybe I just forgot."

"Most likely. I'm starting to wonder if you have dementia or something."