025, 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

twenty-five, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Salem had no idea what she was doing, but her conscience had practically been screaming at her not to go to Lilith's. Just to block her on her finsta, and go on with her life ( and to try and talk to Charli again ). But here she was, and had been for the past hour and a half. At Lilith's house, in her room, chatting with her ex-girlfriend.

Salem had always been someone who believed in people changing, and while she didn't believe Lilith had changed at first, spending this time with the blonde had her convinced that Lilith wanted to change and had became a better person since their breakup. Lilith had been telling Salem all about the counseling she had been getting, and how modeling had completely became something she wanted to do for a lifetime.

When Salem had first arrived Lilith bombarded her with a big hug, and tears in her eyes and had cried her way through her apology to her. And while Salem didn't forgive her completely, yet, she had taken the apology into consideration and told Lilith she would think about forgiving her completely.

After catching Salem about her life so far, Lilith decided to ask Salem questions of her own.

"Okay, so tell me Sal, what's going on between you and Charli D'amelio?"

Salem froze in place. Lilith had been taking her mind off Charli, but just one mention of the girl and Charli was suddenly all Salem could think about.

"Nothing," Salem said, sadly. "Nothing at all."

Lilith narrowed her eyes, observing Salem. "You sound disappointed in that."

"It's nothing."

"Salem," Lilith grabbed both of her hands and clutched them. "I told you I want to prove to you that I've changed, and that starts with trust. So, tell me everything. Trust me."

Salem had thoughts running throughout her head. She does believe that Lilith changed. Lilith hasn't given her a reason not to believe that she hasn't. Salem had other people she could've told, but she didn't go to them. She has so much weighing on her right now, and she needed to rant and vent to someone. And so, she decided to trust Lilith.