The beginning

Eridan yawned, stretching. He had heard a knock on the door and it had roused him from his light sleep. He opened the door, rubbing his eyes. "Hel- oh my gog!" He gasped. Sollux Captor was draped limply in Karkat's arms. There was a bloody gash in his side and it looked bad. "Eridan, he needs your help." Karkat growled, shoving Sollux at him. Eridan took him and laid him on the couch, tugging his shirt off. "Karkat. Get needle, thread, peroxide, and wwarm wwater. And a cloth." He ordered, taking off his scarf so it wouldn't get bloody. Karkat returned with the items and he got to work. He used peroxide to clean the wound, then sterilized the needle and thread. He began stitching the wound, occasionally wiping the blood away. He finished and grunted, pleased with his work. He hummed nervously and patted his forehead with the cloth, making sure he wouldn't get feverish. He tucked a blanket around him and sat beside the couch. "I can handle this, Karkat. You can go." He smiled slightly and held the door open. Karkat left, throwing concerned glances over his shoulder. Eridan shut the door with a sigh and walked over to Sollux. He noticed his eyes flutter. "Ah, you're awake!" He crouched beside him. "Are you feeling any better?" He looked down at him nervously, brushing a stray hair out of his eyes.

"Mmh...ED?" Sollux groaned. "My 2ide hurt2..." Eridan chuckled. "That happens when you get slashed." He smiled and tucked the blanket closer. "Nice to see you're awake though."

***********

Sorry loves I know it's short! I wrote in a hurry and published. I'll add another chapter soon, and I'll make it longer!