A/N

A few things to note before we start:

•I'm not making incest, so this story doesn't go by the the "Dabi is a Todoroki" theory.

•cover is by TheDarkenIllusions, go check her stuff out! I couldn't be more happy with her stuff!

•Men can't give birth. That's why the children of gay couples don't have quirks like their parents.

•These are the most canon ships or character I had left over that I needed to pair with someone.

•Ships for Children include:
  -KamiJirou (Kaminari and Jirou)
  -TodoMomo (Todoroki and Momo)
  -TokoSui (Tokoyami and Asui)
  -IzuOcha (Midoriya and Uraraka)
  -KenTetsu (Kendou and Tetsutetsu)
  -MinaSero (Mina and Sero)
  -OjiKure (Ojirou and Hagakure)
  -KiriBaku (Kirishima and Bakugo)
  -IidaYama (Iida and Aoyama)
  -ShinOma (Shinsou and Monoma)
  -EraserMic (Eraserhead and Present Mic)
  -MiriTama (Mirio and Tamaki)
-ShigaDabi (Shigaraki and Dabi)
  -HawksDeavor (Takami and Enji)
  -YuNeji (Yuyu and Nejire)
-MountNight (Mount Lady and Midnight)
-MiruYumi (Mirko and Fuyumi)

•Since they're still some characters that don't have a significant other and I respect them, here's a few others who will be in a relationship with an OC or unknown.
-Mei Hatsume
-Ibara
-Kinoko
-Shoji
-Koda

•No, I'm not writing Shigaraki and Dabi dating their adopted son, don't test me.

•If you've read my other books, you'll know I'm pretty lazy. This will be randomly updated.

•If you're wondering why a ship-child isn't featured in the first chapter or two, Resū has a phone, and there will be flashbacks. Don't worry, your ship's child will make a cameo.

•First part takes place 30 years from when Class 1-A graduates.

•Dorms are in first year. Early first year.

•Shinsou and Eri, even though I think they are, aren't the children of Aizawa and Hizashi.