19⇒ the kidnap plan

En başından başla

I then called our other friends and as they arrived we all started to decorate the house, cook the food for later, and also baked his cake! of course we didn't forget vlogging it!

after doing those we all lay down on the bed as if we're so tired.

"thank you so much guys for your help, i owe you guys!" i smiled while breathing heavily.

"oh anns, it's fine! we want to see you happy because you already have a guy who will love you forever! we're so proud of you." lilia hugged me as she said that. all of them also hugged me and i smiled. i'm so happy i always have my friends with me.

--
5:10pm

"where are we going by the way?"
johnny asked. we are currently at his house right now waiting for him to get ready so we can go out now. yes, the plan is getting started.

"somewhere." i laughed.

"anyways, are you done preparing john?" i asked him.

"yeah, we should go now." he smiled.

we arrived at the mall and hayley suggested that we should watch movie. we then watch movie at the cinema.

after watching the movie we went at Starbucks to eat & drink. to be honest, hayley was third-wheeling the whole time we were at the cinema because me and john are cuddling.

while we were drinking our frappe, hayley was texting to tell that the plan is gonna be starting soon.

"so how is your day john?" i smilingly asked john.

"hmm, it was good, mom and dad cooked some of my favorite foods." he said, feeling sad. aww he thinks that i don't have another gift or surprise for him. just wait for it johnny.

after eating at Starbucks we then bought some clothes and played at the arcade.

"john, remember the first time we hung out we went to the ice cream shop?"

his face lit up when i told him and i think he still remembered those times.

"of course, can we go there after?"

"that's our next location!" i smiled at him.

--

after eating at Starbucks we then went to the ice cream shop at the park where we first hung out. this is where the plan will start. I whispered something to hayley signaling her that the plan is getting started.

"oh i'm just gonna go to the bathroom, don't forget to buy me an ice cream too!" hayley added.

hayley

as soon as i went to the bathroom i called maddie to remind them that the plan is gonna be starting.

"maddie? how is it going there?" i immediately spoke as maddie answered the call.

"hey hayley, it's fine. many people are here, they can't wait to see johnny. is the plan starting? where are you guys at already?"

"tell those people that can they wait for a little bit more because the plan is getting started, i just reminded you guys to get ready especially lauren and armani." i told her.