in new york another day in high school

i wake up and i see the time and was shocked and got dressed quickly and i went downstaris i grabbed my bag and i went to school and bought a shake , went to school and meet my friends jessica and cassandra *

Cassandra girl there new boys in  the school  rose and jessica squal to but i used to it and i asked them who and was cofussed  and i saw four boys come in and i blush and i grabbed my friends and i went to class  and sit down in my seat *

Teacher  we have  four new students class and the four students came in and i heard girls screaming and i sit in the back and did my work  . the teacher sit down class and please new students introuduce your self  hi i'm kou and winks at the girls and they sigh  , i'm yuma and eats a suger cube the girls were smiling , i'm azusa and plays with his knife , i'm ruki and looks at the girls and saw me working and i sigh and i went up to the teacher and give her my notes and i went out the class and the teacher smiles and graded my paper a 100% and smiles that a good girl and gave seats to the boys *

I went to the bathroom and i finish and went in the class and i see kou went through my stuff and i WHAT the FUCK you doing !

The boy looks at you i just seeing what you reading and holds my book and smirks.

LET GO OF MY STUFF BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS ! and i looked at him pissed .

kou looks at the girl really are you and before he could finish i kick his ass and slam him in the wall and took my book and my bag ,left the classroom.

Ruki smirks instering she going to be ours and reads his book .

I went to the bathroom and i started to cry and my best friend came in and asked me what wrong  and i cried in her chest .

Cassandra rose it fine shh shh okay we have to go to gym now okay .

I looked at cassandra and i nod and dried my tears and i went to class with her and i sit down on the bleachers and i waited for the teacher .

Teacher okay girls go get dressed and boys you to . 

I got up and so did my friends and we got dressed and i was wearing black shorts and white tank top and we left the locker room and the couch gave us are volly ball and we played .

The brothers watched you and smirk they come by you and your friends and asked if they can play .

I looked at the boys and i see them in there t shit and shorts i thought in my mind they are cute and i was back to my senses by my friend and i sigh fine and gives the boys the ball and was ready to play  a few minutes the teacher told us to change and get to next class .

I sigh and change and was wearing a black dress and i grabed my bag and i bumped into kou what are you doing here and looks at kou and i saw him smirking and i droped my bag and ran away but he said * AWW WHY RUNING ROSE AND SMIRKS I GOING TO FIND YOU .

I ran and ran i stop in a room and i was breathing hard but   i was grabbed by my waist  TOLD YOU ROSE-CHAN I FIND YOU AND LICKS MY NECK MMMM NEKO VERY TASTY AND BITES IN MY NECK , he hold on me tight *

I  was in pain and i tried to get out of his reach and i tried and i kick him in the wall and i grabbedmy bag and i ran but i was getting dizzy and i see my friends and they helped me and took me home and sat me on the couch and i curled up in a ball  and cried .

My anutie came in the house where did he bite you rose and looks at me and saw the bite mark and telled my friends to leave now and they did and she came by me did he found out dear and i nod and she huged me i not letting him hurt you like they did to your mother and rocks me to sleep .

Ruki smacks kou on the head you idoit she was going to be ours  and you had to bite her , but BROTHER SHE IS A NEKO AND SMIRKS  ruki looks at his brother kou a neko really intersting and smirks .

I wake up and i see it was night time and  i see i was a neko and i sigh and i heard a knock on the door and i answerd it and i saw the brothers there and i looked at them in shocked and i let them in because my friends and they sat by me and i asked them what they want .

The brothers we want you and smirks  and i started to cry and and kou put me on his lap and i purred in his chest and i felt him he was warm and smelled nice , hey brother let me hold her and kou looked at yuma and NO and holds me closer to him .

Anutie comes in the door and see kou protecting rose and smiles i supposed i can't stop you guys from having her and looks at the brothers  and sighs please take care of her she my grand daughter and she is still a kitten and i hug auntie and she smiled and saw yuma hugging rose from her waist .

Anutie  smiles and packs up  her grand daughter bag and ruki was in the room and i looked at him you need something ruki and i need to know how is your grand daughter turn to a neko , she turn by night time and zips up the bag and went downstairs and i hug anutie and i went in the limo and sit by kou and was getting ready to go to my new home and i sleep on kou shoulder .