"Let's call Jin, actually facetime him!" Mickaela suggested and Yoongi obeyed.

He hit the facetime button and waited for Jin to answer. It took quite awhile but he eventually did. "Jin?" Jin's phone was going in and out. The service he had was bad but Yoongi and Mickaela could tell something was going on. The phone was moving around too much and there were loud noises coming in and out. "Jin?" Yoongi repeated.

"You guys have to see this." Jin said. He flipped the camera around so they were no longer seeing somewhat of Jin in the camera. They were now seeing Heather and Hoseok arguing, then another figure next to Heather but they couldn't make out who it was.

"Who is that?" Mickaela asked. She squinted her eyes so she could get a better look at the person. "And why is she with Heather?"

"I don't know," Yoongi answered. "Let me see if Jin can get closer."

"I'm not leaving here without my niece or nephew!" Hoseok yelled. His voice could be heard through the phone.

"Jin get a little closer." Yoongi said.

Jin nodded his head though Yoongi and Mickaela couldn't see it. They knew he agreed since the phone moved up and down along with his head.

Jin walked closer towards Heather, Hoseok, and the mystery person. "Can you see now?"

"No way!" Mickaela screamed. She sat up in her chair letting the chair fall to the ground. "That can't be!"

"What? What is it?" Yoongi looked back at Mickaela with a worried expression on his face. He then looked at the phone to try and see what Mickaela saw. "What happened?"

Mickaela ignored Yoongi's questions and grabbed the phone from his hands. She moved it closer to her eyes. "It can't be."

"What is it?"

"Mom stop arguing with him! They're going to try and take my kids from us!" The person yelled.

"Her kids?" Mickaela whispered to herself. "Did she just call her mom?" Mickaela looked up at Yoongi. "She just called her mom!"

"Who is it?"

"It's Joonie!"

"That's impossible," Yoongi snatched the phone from Mickaela so he could take another look. "Holy shit that's Joonie."

"Why is she there? Why is she calling Heather mom? And why is she referring my kids as hers?" Mickaela asked. She looked at Yoongi, scared of what was going to happen next.

They both looked at the phone.

***

"Jin are you still facetiming Mickaela and Yoongi?" Jimin asked. He took a peak at Jin's phone and saw Yoongi and Mickaela staring at their phone.

"Yes, they need to see this." Jin answered. He positioned the phone better so that they could see.

"Jia! Jiuen! Come out here!" Hoseok yelled through gritted teeth. Arguing with Heather and Joonie caused anger to come out of Hoseok. He was tired of this and wasn't leaving without Jia or Jiuen.

"Hyung," Jungkook placed his hand onto Hoseok's shoulder. "Calm down. You'll scare the kids."

Hoseok nodded his head. He looked over at the twins and watched as they came out of the room.

"Jia! Jiuen! Go back in the room!" Heather yelled at them but they didn't listen.

"Uncle Hoseok!" They both said in unison. They dropped their toys and ran to their uncle.

"I've missed you and mommy and daddy." Jiuen said as he was hugging his uncle.

"Can we come back home?" Jia asked. "I miss mommy and daddy."

Hoseok smiled at his niece and nephew. He motioned for them to go with Namjoon and Taehyung.

The twins obliged and walked over to Namjoon and Taehyung. They both walked the twins out of the house and into the car.

"You can't leave with them." Heather said with tears coming down her cheeks. "I'm their guardian!"

"I may not be from America, but I'm their real guardian until my sister comes home," Hoseok said. He chuckled. "Let's go."

"We'll be back for my kids." Joonie shouted.

The boys were almost out of the house when Hoseok turned back around. He scoffed. "Over my dead body."

_____________________________________________

( a/n )

wow whats gotten into hoseok?