Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Zhan." Hao Xuan replied confidently. "I have everything which my master wants."

Zhan smiled while Hao Xuan stretched his hand to the bedside stand and found the 'essential thing' which Zhan wanted.

"Here you go, ZhanZhan." Hao Xuan said handing the 'essential thing' to Zhan. "This is all you wanted, right?"

"Perfect!" Zhan smiled as he took that thing into his hand. "You are the best Little Devil. From where did you manage to get this pen drive?"

"Isn't it the essential thing which you wanted for tonight?" Hao Xuan chuckled as he took out a few papers from the drawer of the bed stand. "Here, take them."

"Hao Xuan, you are really Mr. Heartbreaker." Zhan smiled and inserted the pen drive into his laptop. "How many girls' hearts did you break to get this information about the Wens team?"

"Not even a single heart." Hao Xuan said proudly. "That girl who accused Jiyang gave all the information about them."

"Are you sure it's reliable?" Zhan looked at Hao Xuan while a frown formed on his face.

"Yes, Zhan." Hao Xuan replied with determination. "I won't let the Wens go. They dared to hurt my Jiyang and your Yibo."

"I know Hao Xuan." Zhan's facial expressions grew colder. "I won't let the Wens go. We need to win the match tomorrow with major points."

That night they kept going through the information in pen drive and spot mist of the weak points of the Wens. It was about 11 pm when they decided to sleep.

*next morning, at the university playground*

Zhan and Hao Xuan were sitting on a bench while waiting for their friends. Zhan and Xuan were discussing their plans about the game when suddenly a pair of soft hands covered both of their eyes.

"Ziyi, I know it's you." Hao Xuan said without touching the hands.

"Yibo darling, first remove your hands from my eyes," Zhan said without moving his hands which rested on his thighs.

Hearing to Zhan's words, Yibo removed his hands and sat beside Zhan while Jiyang removed his hands and glared at his boyfriend. Meanwhile, Xuan Lu and Ziyi joined them.

"So, Zhan, we should count you as winner right?" Ziyi said taking her seat on another bench.

"First of all tell me who let Yibo to come here?" Zhan glared at Jiyang.

"I insisted Jiyang to bring me here." Yibo interrupted as he sensed anger in Zhan's eyes.

"Is your leg fine now?" Zhan asked with a voice full of concern.

"It's fine now. I can even participate in a three-legged race." Yibo said patting his chest.

"Wang Yibo ah Wang Yibo, what made you disobey me, huh?" Zhan leaned towards Yibo. "Don't move hither and thither, otherwise, I will be compelled to punish you."